Hi thank you for cheking me out

i live in toronto and about to take forex course.
i found few
academy of financial markets and learn-to trade.
which one is better???
is it better to take course???

1 Like

You’re in CAnada ?

You are almost completely stuffed by your Govt !

Don’t waste your money on ANYTHING - Unless you can open a demo account and trade positive !

Read this and research into the situation.

https://forums.babypips.com/t/canada-now-the-worst-place-to-be-forex-trader-kiss-overseas-broker-goodbye/46610

I don’t support to take at any course try to learn from your current trading especially in demo and be active in Beginners questions.

Don’t take Learn to Trade
i can’t count how many times i’ve repeated to people that Greg Secker’s learn to trade is overpriced and doesn’t really deliver a lot and the majority of it you can learn for free anyway.

i haven’t heard of the Academy of financial markets, but greg secker’s learn to trade is a highlighted one that you should stay away from

FYI : I’m literally helping a woman from the UK right now to get a refund on her (i think ) $5,500 that she invested because she’s getting screwed over
she posted her point that she was displeased on you tube
i replied, we are now in email contact

it looks like they are going to refund her money,but with some degree of stuffing around and delays

i would advise stay away from learn to trade

You can take Pipsology of BabyPips forum! This is one of the most useful courses for the new traders! Interestingly, it’s free! So, invest your time for Forex education.

Baby pips school+ demo account = Best Forex education for beginners level. don’t go for others.