Hi y’all my name is Omar Faruk, I’m a newbie in trading

Hi y’all my name is Omar Faruk, from Nigeria Lagos state. I don’t have any background in trading, Was introduced by a friend who’s been doing this awhile and told me what I want to learn can be found here so I guess I’ll find out for myself looking forward to a new way of thinking and new ideas to be learned.

1 Like

asalamualaikum omar.

my name is sheikh mohammad, it is nice to meet you.

1 Like

Hi Omar,
And welcome to the forum. You can start learning by going to the Education section and starting the School of Pipsology and the quizzes. And feel free to ask questions of other members on here.

My son is called Omar. My elder son is Mohammad, so I am known as Abou Noor. I don’t think @tradecode is being serious about being called Sheikh Mohammad. I think it is just because your name is Omar Faruk. :slightly_smiling_face:

do not judge me.

you are not my judge.

speak ill of people that you care about and that care about you before you speak ill of me.

my given name in islam is sheikh mohammad.

\stop.

My apology for misinterpreting your post. It is difficult to know when you are being serious and when you are not. Are you a practising Imam or it’s just a given name? My belief tells me that everyone on earth is a Muslim but many of us just don’t know it yet.

apologies mean absolutely nothing.

i dont have time to explain.

i see that you are a revert to islam and not a born muslim.

i have had things happen to me by my kind muslim brothers that i still dont understand.

i have made it know that i like to write code, and i have written some fairly profound code.

people dont go crazy over these cheesy bots that are built using basic indicators, but when i talk about my work they go nuts.

they drugged me in a masjid as we were in a small room sharing food and while i was knocked out, they copied my hard drives from the laptops that were in my laptop bag.

when i became conscious after being knocked out, i checked my laptop bag and my laptops were inserted differently than how i put them into the bag and my power cables were all unravelled and just shoved into my bag.

i didnt say a word… these men were brazen about what they did to me, and it was on that day that i realized that i was nothing more than a puppet and a pawn for them.

when i finally stopped going to prayers, they called me and told me that if i am not going to prayer and i know that i should be in prayer that i should be executed.

amazing.

btw, are you aware that gambling is not one of the five pillars of islam?

it is also very much discouraged to charge interest or to otherwise enslave others by putting them into debt because they are poor?

mohammad is said to have shared his food with others before he would eat for himself.

he is also said to have been murdered by a jewish lady that he had taken as a slave after he had killed a few hundred jewish people. this is one piece of islamic history that most muslims would just as soon prefer to forget.

Whether your kind muslim brothers were Shia, Sunni, Druze, Alawi or any other sect, they were (from your description) thieves and liars. So just like any other religion, they preached “do as I say and not as I do”. If you did not understand that you were in the company of those not to be trusted, you were naive at the time.

I learned at the age of 14 where my mother used to take me to the Baptist church that sometimes, you need to cut out the middleman and go the direct route to God (Allah). It is normally less complicated and it is a path that has no liars or thieves along the way to disappoint you.

Well, that just escalated quickly.
Let’s give him a warm welcome and wishing him a best of luck with his trading journey.

Hello Omar, welcome to the community. I’m sure you will find and be introduced to a lot of information here. Forex trading is an exciting and lucrative field, but I know that every trader needs to make the distinction of knowing what they can and cannot do. All the best

Hello, welcome to trading. Feel free to ask around here for any questions you have, everyone is very friendly. Good luck : )