Hi y'all im open for business, any advice?

Hi yall im open for buissnes, any advice?

Like most new businesses, don’t expect to make a profit for a few years!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, @bjelko1. Start learning at the education section here if you haven’t done that yet. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

I advise everyone to discover the world of investment, finding a successful trader for investing is not so difficult.
He can be on every corner :wink:

Welcome to the community. To learn the art of trading, one needs patience and dedication. Get mentally prepared for it. Then start from here https://babypips.com/learn/forex

What’s your experience, if any?

Hello, as you want to learn about trading. You can start your learning journey from this website. Go to this link https://babypips.com/learn/forex.

1 Like

Practice on a demo first.

Make a solid plan to make money from this market.

Learn as much in your own time as possible.
Demo with any broker you like and spend at least 6 months practice before you go live and good luck

Hello and welcome to the riskiest platform in this world.

Hello and welcome to the forex world.

Don’t get greedy! Even if you make profits, analyse the market before you make any move.

My advice would be to start off small, with a very small amount of your capital. Don’t ever invest money that you aren’t prepared to lose. Be disciplined and stick to your plan, don’t let yourself be carried away by feelings of greed or doubt.

100% this!!

1. Risk only what you can afford to lose and risk only a small percentage per trade.

2. Learn, apply and backtest

3. Maintain a trading journal: it helps you to stay on a track.

4. Have a risk management strategy and a trading plan.

Educate yourself first. Then, trade with a demo account. Meanwhile, focus on risk management. After developing some trading skills, start trading with a micro account. Focus on trading and psychology. Maintain a trading journal and backtest.

My advice for you is do not have unnecessary expectations. A trader should have a clear, practical and safe plan for trading. Best of luck

What’s your experience with forex trading ?

Do you have any experince in running a business?