Hi yall, Newbie Lexy checking in as requested

My trading is bad, so need all the support i can get. Looking forward to cracking this thing ASAP

2 Likes

Weclome! Get stuck into the School of Pipsology on here and don’t rush. It takes years!

1 Like

most welcome in this forum , i think pips school is more appropriate for you , because its the best place for new traders to acquire real knowledge and experience.

1 Like

How long have you been trading?
When you say bad, why is it bad?
How many trades have you taken and what is the win %?

You’ll find if you have a strategy anything can be turned into a winning strategy if given the time and right guidance.

1 Like

Thanks for reading my post! I’ve been focusing 100% on this since May, but dabbled a bit on and off since Jan.
I have a strategy and a mentor actually, BUT i’m just not reading the markets right at the moment.
Luckily i’m only risking 0.5% on each trade, and i’m 1 win, 9 losses this month!!! Incredible right. I’ve surprised myself that’s even possible!
I know i can turn it around, and despite the crazy amount of losses, i’m still actually enjoying it.
All suggestions welcome!

1 Like

Hi, why you don’t using demo account untill your trading will be more profitable? Regards Greg

1 Like

Lexy, can you elaborate on what time frames you trade and what is the strategy that you’re using? If so, that will help us to help you. :slight_smile:

In the meantime take a look at this post where I outline how you can get the bias of the market. Perhaps it will help. And like the good Professor suggested, it might be a good idea to trade a demo account until you get this down.

1 Like

Hi QuadPip,
I use want’s called the T-Wave. Establish the trend on the H4, then find an entry on the H4 if there is one or move down to the H1 for entry. Rules are to see a ring high/low depending on sell/buy, pull back to the 8 EMA on the H4 and 20 EMA on the H1, bonus to have pull back to daily pivot on H1 and not be near support or resistance…

To be fair, 7 of the 9 losses, i had entered to early: in each case price hit entry, pulled back to SL then then next bar went straight to hit target. Very frustrating, as my direction was right!! Also, when i wait to enter, i miss the trade… Timing seems to be an issue for me!!

Thanks for the WMA idea, i’ll take a look today.

Regards
Lexy

welcome to this forum , hope you are doing excellent, may be you will enjoy the environment we have. happy trading.

1 Like

Let me give you a free zoom call lol.

Start with learning and practice on a demo account. Keep on practicing until you are confident about your strategy.

Cracking it can take time. Any particular reason you are terming your trading as bad? Being specific can help.