Hi Ya'll Pips graduates, undergraduates and newbies

Hello Folks, Limia here all the way from London. I am really excited to be here and hope to learn as much as I can about forex trading. At present, I know very little except what I have managed to have picked up from random utube videos (but most of it’s been going over my head).

As most newbies I’m overwhelmed with the forex jargons, chart reading and technical analysis and all the forex strategies they keep talking about.

Infact it is actually from the comments section in one of those videos I found out about babypips. So here I am to try broaden my knowledge, hopefully when I go back to them videos I’d be able to make some sense of what they’re talking about and be ready dabble in the world of Forex (with real money).

Welcome aboard. As you have found out, FX trading is simple but not easy. Experience is key, so don’t expect to become proficient until you’ve followed the FREE courses on this education site. Take it easy, one step at a time, see if it suits you and your lifestyle.

There is no short cut, whatever social media hype tells you. Open a demo account for practise and experimenting.

Best of luck.

Welcome to babypips.
You may start from here School of Pipsology hope you will learn forex. Best of luck

When you read about forex trading, you might think that everything is easily understandable and you will be able to make great profits when you start. But when you actually go live, everything would seem a little different. To overcome this barrier, consider demo trading before opening a real money account. You must first get well-acquainted with the functionalities of the trading platform and use virtual money to trade. Use your real money only when you have grasped the basic idea of the live market conditions.

There are many layers of knowledge required in forex and any type of trading for sure. Take your time and start with the very basics. The School of Pipsology is great for that.

I think one should invest only their own laziness or extra money. It is very risky.

Trading is so risky that it is only good if you trade with the money you can afford to lose.

It’s a constant experience of learning.
Markets change snd sometimes it requires strategic planning to keep on top or hold onto your edge