Hidden letter "M" and "W" trading System

Lmao what a joke of a thread.

Sure W and M patterns work out. Even enough to make money if you know what you’re doing. But really man? Lol thanks for such a good laugh.

Whatever works for you I guess… Hehehe

[B]This guy thinks he’s Jesus Christ.[/B] — Or, maybe he just wants you to think so.

That should tell you all you need to know.

Here are two screen-shots from his BLOGSPOT.

[U]First screen-shot:[/U]

[U]Scrolling down, second screen-shot:[/U]

Mad as a box of frogs.

Dude needs to lay of them blue and yellow purple pills

Haha, made my day.

We have to believe the MW theory if our son of god tell so. I mean hes not just the son of god, hes also in a ancient royal bloodline and his first letter of his last name resembles a cross.

This guy is a clearly an multi talent. He’s the reincarnation of Jesus, he’s a royal, he’s an actor, an forex trader, an trading indicator developer, an blogger, an webdesigner and not to forget an comedian.

USD/CHF is currently on my watch list. It looks like a hidden letter “M” appeared on the 1 Hour time frame chart.

Remember: The 4th leg of the hidden letter “M” will always be manipulated by central bankers. I will post an update when this hidden letter “M” is fully formed.

Gold commodity formed a hidden letter “M” in 1 Day time frame chart from 7/22/2014
It looks like it still has some steam to go higher.

24 Aug 2015
M on H4 AUDNZD
hit the ceiling

Here’s the latest update. As you can see the 4th leg of the hidden letter “M” dropped even further down as predicted.

Good call on the AUD/NZD pair.

Latest update 8/25/2015.

The market opted in to trade “M”. Therefore, a hidden letter “M” pattern is now confirmed.

The EUR/USD market is very moody. It’s now switched over to a confirmed “W” shape.

EUR/USD forming a Grim Reaper’s Scythe shape.

EUR/USD 15 minutes time frame is now forming a letter W pattern

Latest update on 9/4/2015

EUR/USD successfully formed a hidden letter “W” in 1 Hour time chart.

isn’t this simply harmonic and gartley patterns.

That’s what I was thinking…

A rose by any other name would still smell the same.

Also

If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, looks like a duck then its probably a duck

This one looks like a lemon taste like a lemon and probably is a lemon

Or that other well known one.

You can put lipstick on a pig but its still a pig !!!

Price is currently on the last leg of hidden letter “M”
USD/TRY 1 hour time frame chart