High Commissions or Broker Scam?

Hi Guys, my name is Jemile and this is my first post on the forum… I’ve been trading for about a month now on a live account and thankfully made some money.

before this, I traded a demo account for about a year and I was profitable.

just today I place a Long position on EUR/USD …thinking it would reverse after seeing some candles form a favourable signal.

so far I’m right the position went into positive and the stop has been moved to break even…but a strange thing happened

Broker Commission or Scam ? or Just The Norm in Forex Trading !

the profit totalled was different from the realised total on my broker platform…

as I’m fairly new …I’d like some advice on this …am I being ripped off ? because this is certainly something I didn’t see on demo and certainly not something I’ve seen so far?

When You View the Attached file …You’ll see exactly what I mean! The Maths clearly don’t add up…

My acct is in GBP

Please and thank you for your time and help in advance

A Big Thank You to BabyPips for all the knowledge i’ve gained from following this site

U should ask CS ,
And whata broker are u using?

1 Like

I can’t see any logic in what you showed us - so you need to show more !

at this stage i don’t want to start naming brokers …but i will if it doesn’t get rectified

there is nothing more to show …what more would you like to see …i think it’s pretty conclusive as it is

dont think the broker is cheating on you about 1.36 bucks ( please tell us wich broker this is and we can tell if its a serious company or a bucket shop…i would advice to give them a mail or use live chat to see what this is about …if they cant explain i would change the broker