High-Low Swinging

Both the images are of the nzd/usd chart :slight_smile:

oops, thanks! Corrected!

How did you draw fib levels on the gbp/usd chart? I donā€™t see any recent fractals

In this case, as per post#1, if there are signs of weakness, you may proceed to fib and watch the reaction to the 11% level. So here we have a double top, followed by fading off that level, which suggests likely reversal, so we fib to get earlier entry before a fractal appears. Following this, you can still fib the fractal formed later for a second entry.

Okay got it :)ā€¦ GBP/USD was a good trade however the NZD/USD trade hit the stop loss :frowning:

Cool! Yes, we dont win all the time but only want to see high win rates with whatever method being used. Did you short again at the 55%? I took that short entry @ 0.7396.

Damnā€¦ No I didnā€™t and itā€™s 0.7378 now :confused:

Hahaā€¦not to worry, more to come.

Coolā€¦ :slight_smile:

If 1.6236 pops on this GBP/USD we are gonna see selling for awhileā€¦:slight_smile:

Iā€™ve heard it can go down to 1.6235 and even 1.621

I presently have my eye on 1.6120.

Took Profits on GU Short at early TP2 and NU(based on lazy PA.)

Hey RN, this area looking attractive for Long.

Yes I was thinking of opening a counter trade once it reached that support level

Awaiting confirmation.

There it goesā€¦we continue to short!

http://lulzimg.com/i14/b10272.gif

What do you think?

Hi RN, just saw this. I am at work. No I would trade with the current trend and we just broke strong support which is now resistance. I sold below 1.6235 for 1.6120.

:mad: arrgghhā€¦Look at my NZD trade that I closed.