High-Low Swinging

Very Strong support @ 0.8000 PVSH LOW on NZD/USD threatening to become resistance. Close below this level will trigger strong selling.
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/8451/nzdswing.jpg

0.8000 short triggered on H1 chart. This level may be tested quiet a bit before much stronger selling.

Holding Shorts on EUR/USD, GBP/USD and NZD/USD.

[B]USD/CHF H4 [/B]

Long setup at 0.8781. TP 0.9044 or higher.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7467/chfh4.jpg

I missed that entry. looking at going short around 1.6490 but as always i bet it will jump between 1.6490 and 1.6505 for what will seem like 1000 years.

Can’t bet you on that since I don’t gamble. All stops at BE so free trades.

EUR/USD, USD/CHF and NZD/USD BE levels. However same setup in play, so short EUR again off 1.4628 (H1 PVSH Resistance), NZD off 0.8028 (Natural Resistance) and Long CHF off 0.8757 (H4 11% Support) . GBP/USD short still strong. 1.6420 support key.

how far into profit do you have to be before you feel comfortable moving stops to BE? Obviously you want to do it ASAP, but you also need to leave some room for the trade to develop, so 1 pip profit would not be a good time, but 50 pips might be leaving it too late.

any advice?

GM TWHM! I realize you have posted both a question and statement. So to your question, primarily the BE level on the fibs are my indication otherwise, once I am in at least 1.5 times my risk. To your statement, my question is WHO is the YOU that wants to do it ASAP? Would that be you? Since I, for the most part indicate my break even points on my trades.

Profits taken at 1.6450 on GBP/USD Short. Will open new shorts with any close below 1.6445.

I too have taken my profits on GU- there is a US news release (consumer confidence) at 3pm GMT and it is forecast to be better than expected so im looking for shorts. I will be waiting for that to pass before getting back in.

my EMA based strategy seems to be working well; just need to stay disciplined and wait for those confirmation signals.

In regards to the BE issue; yes the “you” is actually “me”. I assumed that everyone would want to move their stops to BE ASAP to protect themselves, and I was just wondering when you would decide is the right time to move your stops.

Yes waiting for the close of the hour to see where we go from here but selling is still strong. ASAP could be 5 pips for one trader and 50pips for another. But for this strategy I stick to the 55% fib level and the 1.5 x risk gauge. Hope I have answered your question.

All Trades closed GBP/USD Looking bullish around 1.6450.

Watching this trade closely…which is driving my lack of confidence on buying on EUR and GBP.
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/6199/chfbuy.jpg

Verrry Long this Pair!:slight_smile:

H1 PVSH LONG ENTRY triggered at 0.8768. Also BUY Entry Order at 0.8755 11% support.

GU just jumped 100pips in 15 mins… not happy about missing that one. anyone know what happened?

Preliminary British GDP figures were due out at 0930, I have not checked the result but would avoid GBP either side of the announcement for that reason. So that might have been it? It usually moves Price around a fair bit then settles later on.

Buyers found support!

Still Long on USD/CHF. First two entries got stopped out. Now long from 0.8708 with stop at breakeven.