High-Low Swinging

Hi ranging, I am just able to look at your chart. Your entry would have been at the third candle from the first higher low candle. The last higher low did not trigger a buy.

No problem raging. Please explain to me how the clouds work so I can see if/how it helps to filter.

the best I can do to explain the ichi clouds is give you the best link that shows in detail how to trade it as a stand alone system…Main Page - IchiWiki - The Definitive Reference to the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo Charting System

Ok thanks! Will check it out!

Im sorry I dont follow…you mean the 2nd higher low thats labeled? Ive shouldve gotten in at the third candle? If thats so I agree 100% but unfortunately I wasnt able to get in it, hindsight is 20/20…

I thouht the third higher low was a decent bounce but sadly I was mistaken

-How do you decipher which higher low to trade from? In my example one could look at the same chart and think the same thing I was thinking

Yes the second higher low was the place to really get in. I also notice that we were not creating much higher highs only lows on this chart, while the dollar was being sold off on other pairs, so those could have been used for heads up.

I see thanks, what are you watching for now on the eur/usd and gbp/usd and on what TF? what conditions for a trade are you keeping a eye on right now?

GM Raging, I was looking for a decent retrace on EUR/USD before any further Long entries.

Daily Pivot Swing Low BUY setup at 1.3625 triggered.

1.6020 Higher Low Candle High and demand area still in tact. Pair may be looking to break the high of 2010 at 1.6456. Outlook remains bullish so I am still Long on GU.

Gm bank, looks like my $ bullish trade was initially correct as there looks to be a dollar rally (probably a correction) tp1 was hit @82.66 and tp2 was triggered around 82.80 area. Unfortunately my stop was taken out by a retrace but there was another signal later at on the early asia session on yhe 1hr tf… such is life you win some you lose some lol on to the next 1

Good Trade Raging. Uncertain of how it will all play out so sticking with the rules I have and long on EU and GU. Good trading to you!

I’m pretty sure the $ rally is just a correction for a further push down in the long run, but for now in the short term ill sell the rallies on the 1hr

Cool lets see how it goes.

I missed the GJ Long at 133.20, Hopefully we get a retrace.

EUR/USD Long stopped out at Breakeven. Closed GBP/USD -14pips.

Short setups now in view on EUR/USD Daily and GBP/USD H1.

Daily Short setup on EUR/USD @ 1.3621/1.3611 Stop @ 1.3642, TP1 = 1.3390. Immediate support at 1.3680 (close price of the PVSL candle). Key support 1.3430.

Hey raging, you were right on with the dollar rally. Seems the GU was the only pair holding us back. We should really tumble over the next couple of days/weeks.

thanks bank, check out my setup on the eur/usd 4hr, looks to be breaking a rising trendline starting from the low of 01/17/2011, by my trend analysis a close below that trendline risk to the downside is around the 3271 handle. I dont think it will get that far because of the global economy progressing slowly however one never knows if the Spain and Greece epidemic could resurface its ugly head or something of the sort to exasperate the the downside risk.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Raging, dont know why I cant see your image. Can you check the link again. Yes I am watching out close to 1.3400 on EUR.