High-Low Swinging

Bank, do you keep trades open over the weekend?

Hi swallowtail, not all the times. It depends on my outlook on the strength of the setups.

Good Morning to you.That sounds like between 1% -2% per trade.

Interesting calculations there Dehyah.

Well,that is the percentage I want to use when I go live.Which broker do you use?

Ok, not a bad plan, I use FXCM.

I will use Oanda because scalping is my middle name.It is Doha track n field time.

Haha. I have the greatest respect for scalpers, I tend to be a bit of turtle in FOREX. I don’t know much about Oanda, I hope the live experience with them is good.

Dehyah, oanda’s good for scalping but they are known to drastically increase spreads during high impact news/events so bear that in mind.

Asafa running in Doha right?

Its seems Asafa is booked for Doha swallow. My eyes are on Blake though, if he will be there.

I’m proud of Blake aka the Beast lol. Can’t wait for London 2012

I’m telling you! I think we have much more to see out of him.

Yes,I am aware that brokers ,not only Oanda ,widen their spreads during that time.He ran and came second to Gatlin.This is what Asafa said:

Asafa Powell ‏ @officialasafa

Just flew in from Jamaica and do 9.88 with jet log I’m happy… Next weekend it’s a different ball game…
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

The Jamaican ladies will have to step up their A game because the Americans are peaking at the moment.

If the Beast wants to medal in 100 m ,he will have to get out of the starting blocks very fast.He can’t run from behind to beat some of those guys.

Another athlete to look out for is Novlene Williams-Mills, she seems to be in good shape, just hope she can maintain/improve it

I will be looking at charts tomorrow, have a good weekend all!

Hey guys,

I closed out these long trades on Friday for -47pips. as things started shaping up funny towards close of day. Will see how setups play out later into tomorrow.

Hi Everyone,

Long GU and AU at H4 11% swing setups.

GU stopped at breakeven

Re-entered GU Long.

Long EURJPY & NZDUSD, short USDCHF