High-Low Swinging

Hi Dehyah, I don’t know the lady at all, very interesting though. I observed the pattern in my study of the charts and chose names I thought best described. Very interesting.

Keep a close eye on EURJPY, a buy opportunity may be forming

Closed those lazy longs +53pips. Seems we could have some more selling going on. Swallow, some handsome resistance around 102.50-60 on EJ to watch. Long setup on USDCHF H4 @ 0.9420.

Have a good one and see you guys on the morrow.

Hi Everyone,

I was too tired to post this chart last night so here goes.

USDCHF Long taken last night. Early TP1 & 2 HIT.

Closed +51pips

Long setup on EURUSD H4 @ 11%, also PVSH reverse setup at 1.2690, hence early reaction expected.
Short setup on USDCHF H4 @11% , also an old PVSL reverse setup at 0.9463 & 0.9445, so may react earlier

USDCHF Chart:

PVSH reverse trades on NZDUSD H4 at 0.7634 & 0.7648

THE MARKET’S GENERAL REACTION TO SUPPORT & RESISTANCE

Before reading, please also read the post on PICKING STRONG REVERSALS.

When a Reaction, Rejection setup takes place. One of two things will happen, the market will either reverse or continue the trend at or near the REACTION PRICE.

Continuation is in the trend that preceding the REJECTION PRICE.

Please see chart below:

Notice how the fibs help you first to determine that initial selling is probably short term, and where continuation is likely to take place?

The 55% is a Key level, that is why we breakeven here. Whenever price fails to close beyond the 55% it usually means that the trend will continue.

Long & short triggered on these pairs.

Stopped -35pips

Stops at breakeven as continuation setups popping up towards 8:00am close.

Hi Dehyah,

I just finished checking out this lady and I’m telling you, I had to go check my IDs to see If my name is Shirley Hudson, LOL!!
It’s amazing and pretty cool and should say something about the strategy shared here for FREE!!!

Closed +78pips. Have a good weekend.

That’s very interesting indeed.

Hi everyone,

Trends still holding to this point so we continue with the trend.
Long USDCHF 0.9397 (11%), TP 0.9625.
Short EURUSD 1.2780 (11%),TP 1.2550.

Trades stopped at breakeven.

PVSL setups on pairs after two consecutive days of buying, hinting retracements/reversals.

Hi everyone,

Liking this long awaited setup on USDCHF H4. Awaiting bar close.

Nice setups on EURJPY and NZD/USD H4 as well.

Short USDCHF, Long EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURJPY