High-Low Swinging

Interesting observation, i will look into it

Gbpusd closed +135 eurusd +57. Will post losing trades when they happen but all profit and BE so far.

Looking at the 0121 area on usdcad for a possible short with 0156 as SL

I had a very busy week at work and it affected my trading this week. Next week I will be much more focused at analysing setups. Will only focus on fiber and cable, since work is gearing up to be hectic in the next few weeks.

Good luck for the coming week ST, been quite busy myself. Had a good week trading wise, looks like I’ll be holding my short usdcad over the weekend though, not something I like to do. Looking at pair correlation I’ll be favouring audusd and eurgbp longs and usdcad shorts. Audusd longs look the strongest hand to me but we are at a crucial level with that pair so worth watching early in the week, usd looks weak on most pairs IMO.

Happy hunting this week!

Usdcad short closed -60

Hope you got that fiber short on 4h. Entry got triggered this morning at 3183. Price just hit TP1 at 89% level. Will post a chart later if i get home and not too tired, been crazy in the office lately.

Hey everyone,

Good to see that some of you are sticking with the system and finding your own tweaks for improvement. Its been a very long time since I have popped in and decided to check in and post a few trades.

I am late on this trade but a great setup.

Entry/Setup:

My entry is at the 11% zone of the larger swing.

TP Confirmation/Counter Setup:

Best place to exit 97.90

Place to watch:

91.64-91.86 as the Early TP 1 & MAJOR SELL ZONES of the smaller swing, converge here with the MAJOR BUY ZONE of the larger swing. Buying could be rejected here if sellers have lower interest.

Just took this long trade on the Aussie. Could be headed for TP 2 but lets see what happens over time.

Aud/usd closed -54 Aud/jpy stopped at entry. Rejection at Major Buy Zone as anticipated. Lets see how they setup for shorting.

Short Eur/jpy

stopped -27pips.

Long Nzd/jpy from Daily Major Buy Zone.

Long Nzd/usd off Daily Early Buy Level of larger swing.

Trades closed +75 and -5 pips

Hi BankDaPips!

I saw u before in the thread by TMB Harmonic pattern :slight_smile:

Will definitely read through this post!

If you dont mind, can you tell me if you have consistent profited from the method?

Jack

Wish ya lots of pips!

Hi Jack, I hope my one year later response is still relevant :). Very profitable with the required patience!

I am interested in buying this eurjpy today and holding for a loooong time. The beginning of this buy went right up to the T1 (144%), the blue fib, then the smaller buy swing (black fib) bought to T2 and has been bobbing around the 55% for a verrrry long time. I gather that this area will hold to continue towards T3 through to T5. Estimating T5 because it converges with T3 on the blue fib.
Importantly though, the current 55% level needs to hold to facilitate any buy continuation.