High-Low Swinging

This GJ short could be over right here at this 55%. However, the close of the current daily bar is required for confirmation. If we get a positive for long, we will have a good setup for next week.

Simone, is long time mi nuh see yuh! Hope all is well, good to at least see you pop in and say hi. Was in Ja the other day, the next time i’m back perhaps we can grab a quick lunch and chit chat?

To all wondering if Bank’s methods are success, the answer is yes! But it’s up to you as to how you use her tools in your trading plan. For example, i’ve found high probability setups at/around key support and resistance levels, in line with the underlying trend. I’ll advise you to start from the first page, and work your way forward, lots of gems in this thread. Oh, and one last thing: patience matters! Don’t force the setups, let them come to you! Peace!

Swallowtail! Looong looong time for real! Good to hear from you, I have been well. How have you been? You mean to tell me you were here and not even mek we link ova Scotchies Jerk? :slight_smile: Sure to connect when you next visit.
Thanks for the endorsing statement swallow! This is still my most profitable system.

Scotchies it is! Will msg you my email so we can keep in touch.

Lovely setups you posted, esp the gbpjpy, let’s see how price action plays out next week.

Hi swallowtail! Just responded to your message! Will check in later to see how the setups hold up.

love your strategy will learn and test;)

I thought I stopped shopping around new strategies, but this one just looks so simple and interesting, I can’t help to start reading and learning.:slight_smile:

Thanks troparzum!

Welcome csc2009!

Hello HiLo traders,

GBP/JPY buy up kicked off earlier than I expected, however this morning I am looking at this PVSHs which the market has retraced to to short. Also a lower high bar there.

TP levels are starred below.

how much trades u take in 1 month?

++

about 8-12 trades

Short NZD/USD at Lower High Bar and 55%.

My GJ short got triggered. 4hr chart, low of PVSH at 172.30. Let’s see how this one develops.

Nice swallow! Saw that H4 setup as well. Lets see.

Short AUD/JPY H4 11%

Closed this GJ short -30pips. Like this setup but my entry was a little early.

GM. Closed my AUDJPY and NZDUSD shorts for +8 and -11pips.

Resumed my long plan on GJ. Also long EJ @ daily 11%.

EJ is back above this 55% which seems to be holding solid at the moment.

Also currently have an 11% buy setup on the daily, chart below. Loads of support also in this area so this a great setup.

My initial outlook on the GJ appears to be the setup to watch and trade. GJ also bounced strongly off this daily trendline.

Currently GJ holding above the daily swing 55% and yesterday closed above the low of the PVSH of May 6th creating opportunity for a PVSH reverse trade. Also a higher low day yesterday awaiting confirmation on today’s close. So I am currently long at the 55% and PVSH reverse setups.