High-Low Swinging

Yes the Yen pairs are sluggish. I think this is because they have higher buy setups and the dollar pairs need deeper retracement. I have EURUSD for example to buy heavily from the PVSL high at 1.1147. EURJPY lining up a reverse PVSH trade (buy) at 112.85-93. See how they go.

Short audusd and nzdusd at 4hr PVSH.

Hey swallow. Just got in off the road. Doing same but on AUDJPY and NZDJPY

My God. What a good thing I did not make a move yet :59:

I completely forgot about RNZ! Stopped out at -52 and -53

Take Profit hit on nzdcad for +147pips

Sorry you got those hits but look at the overall payoff. Nice trades.

Thanks Bank, apart from RNZ rate decision, i find that markets have been choppy for the last two weeks.

Buy limit placed on usdcad at PVSL. Targeting 1.3190s

GM Swallow! We both have the same direction plan. Only I place my limit order down at 1.3012 based on the daily PVSL that’s sitting lower.

Stopped out on usdcad -75pips. What a rough week i’m having! LOL. It’s fine, just sticking to the plan. Summer months are normally choppy so I cut my risk in half until September.

Sorry to hear that swallow. I actually moved my entry down to 1.2976 and was just filled. I am very busy today so my posts are a bit limited. I also just short the EURJPY and NZDJPY H4 PVSH.

Sell Limit order on GBPJPY H4 PVSH just filled.

Short EURUSD H4 PVSH.

I also have a limit sell order on eurusd at 1.1146

Nice entry on usdcad

Thanks swallow!

Stopped out of eurusd -36pips

Hey swallow. These are horribly busy times for me. Just got in and closed my AUDUSD short +63, GBPJPY +131, NZDUSD tp +50, EURUSD stopped -36, EURJPY stopped -45.

That’s it for me! Looking forward to a better week next week. Have a great weekend!

Great trades Bank! Have a great weekend, we’ll resume the hunt next week.