High Probability Forex System 50-7- Pips Per Trade

MACD DIVERGENCE

A divergence occurs when price or instrument is making a higher highs/ lower lows while the oscillator is making lower highs/higher lows. It always indicate that the current move is getting weak.

See the chart. Click on it

THE HIGH PROBABILITY FOREX SYSTEM RULES

For a Sell Signal

1. The Zig zag pointer appears on the 30 M chart with the nonlag zig zag at the same point.

2. The stochastics 14,3,3 is overbought

3. Price is trading around a strong resistance

4. The 1HR, AND 4 HR AGREES on the above conditions at the same point

5. There is an inside bar at the 1HR chart

6 There is a negative MACD divergence at the 1 HR chart

We sell if these conditions are met

For BUY SIGNALS

REverse the rules for the sell

See the chart

bros1234

Where do you get that indicator at the top right corner?

[quote=MoreYummy;60489]bros1234

Where do you get that indicator at the top right corner?[/quote]

It is in the zip file. But just in case you didnā€™t see it here it is. attached below. This system now has an improved version which you can find in my blog and daily signals based on the improved version

Hi guys!
Can You please help me out! I would like to know if those support and resistance lines purely based on yesterdays highs/lows and should pay attention to them if I look on the daily chart. And if not, on what time frames they(support/resistance) more important, I mean 4H, 1H or 30M.
Much appreciated!!!

I think they are depending on the time frame you are using. Anyone has better idea?

Sorry, it uses yeterdays high,low and close and updates automatically everyday. Maybe you should look at the code. Heres my blog. Hope its allowed . But then every service is totally free and for educational purposes only. No offers. Not now nor later

Ok guys,

JUst to let u guys know that the best pairs for this system is GBP/JPY and EUR/JPY.

Also a significant filter will be that you wait for the stoch to cross the 80 line for selling and the 20 line for buying.

Cheers.

wow!!
just like mineā€¦
i use 7 indicators!
and got GOOD result for forward test.
i think we should make it become EA.
combination of 7indiā€™s+5script=1EA (InsyaALLAH)
ā€œtrust your heartā€

this way still working?
bros1234 may i have ur blog?

this strategy seems promising. why does it not continue ? :31:

bros u get mouth!

Hi bros1234, which file to get the blue marking for inside bar?

Does your indicators also work for xauusd pair?

Eric,
He hasnt posted here in 10 years and his website is closed.

Oh, too bad.

Did it work?