High winrate, low DD and great RRR

Hi traders

Actually i didn’t like the DD i have seen. I’m holding 10% DD atm in a single trade. That trade was because of my own mistake btw but this is still no good. The trade is GBPJPY + USDJPY. There was a buy signal and i sold there by mistake and when i realised it was too late.

Currently I’m waiting for the reversal signal to save the trade. As I said, over a month, one single mistake can cause you lose. Still i’m breakeven but emotionally it’s not that great. Yesterday was great. I think 5/5 winning i don’t remember now. I have closed trades a bit earlier than my profit target.

However, i will keep posting accordingly.

This was the reason i didn’t want to explain my strategy. I didn’t want anyone try this and lose money because of me or my ego. I hate scammers. I’m a man of my word and my name. But I promise to explain after i close all other opened orders. There’s a little bit DD atm.

1 Like

SOunds great. I will watch with interest.

1 Like

Thanks for being open and honest.

1 Like

One signal in advance but please do not copy this. After today ends, if the signal still exists, I’m going

Short:
AUDCAD, AUDJPY, AUDCHF
and maybe CADJPY, NZDJPY, NZDUSD

Long: EURAUD

Missed long trade today for USDCAD

Do you have any updates, I’m especially interested in the usage of python due to my background of software development.