Hola a todos Soy Daxtrader_aa <3 I'm the new guy on the forum

Hola a todos, escribiré inicialmente en mi lengua materna quizás hayan otros hispanohablantes con quienes pueda conversar, bueno al grano Soy nuevo en el foro me gusta operar el Dax30 y tengo en este mundo poco mas de 2 años, he sufrido para aprender y constantemente adaptarme a los acontecimientos del mercado, y bueno me gusta esto mucho pues aprendí a amarlo pues así y solo así entenderemos que es posible controlar tus emociones cumpliendo al pie de la letra mi plan de trading y respetando muchísimo mi gestión de riesgo. Les de deseo un buen día a todos. Soy venezolano Daxtrader_aa y ya tengo 33 años vamos me he dado cuenta al escribirlo cual es mi edad ya estoy viejo! :smile:

Hi there, I’m the new guy on the forum, I really like to trade dax and I only have two years and a few months in it. I have my own trading plan, together with my risk management. I am Venezuelan Daxtrader_aa and what! I’m already 33 years old. I hadn’t realized how old I am right now. I hope to contact more people interested in the same so as not to feel that I am the only crazy person on the block. I wish you all a good day. :smile:

Hi and welcome on BP :slight_smile: Regards Greg

1 Like

Hi and welcome. :wink:

1 Like

Welcome and good luck new guy!!

1 Like

Hello Dax! Welcome and enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Hello, how are you? I want to tell you that I am new to this too, but I feel happy that I am not the only one, just like you. I hope to contribute my commercial knowledge and to be able to learn from everyone here.

Hi, how are you? I am also new to the subject, and I like to hear your experiences with your brokers and with the whole subject of trade.