Hopeful new trader

Hey, looking to start Forex trading. Have traded stocks before but never currency. Have a friend that’s introduced me to this community. Hoping to learn as much as possible with a long term goal of trading full time (don’t we all).

Welcome aboard. Best of luck on your journey to success.

success is a long time approach in Forex trading , so we the traders first of all need to plant a mature patience level. otherwise no way to survive here successfully.

learning is important , there is no way to ignore but besides this it is more important to make sure a perfect trading practice session. happy trading

as a new trader that is really difficult to make sure success from there . need a very long time practice with great level of dedication.

success is not a random issue , its a daily product of daily activities. happy trading .

haver a very good journey on there , just always remember there is no short cut way of success.

Hello and welcome! I’m sure you will enjoy and learn so much from all the free resources here. Good luck on your forex journey!

Welcome to Babypips. Hope you are already learning well and I am sure your prior trading experience will help you in the forex market now. All the best for your journey ahead!