HotForex

Yeah I also find it hard to navigate on PC, I suppose its too motley and some features that are intended to make the interface richer (like the preview feature I see now on the right side) bring even more confusion.
I think its a matter of time to get accustomed to it.

Confused a bit with the platform, anybody knows if hotforex changed the conditions ahead of election?

New inferface caused me many troubles in browsing threads. Anyone know how to back to old display?

No way, try to learn the features of new design and get accustomed to it.

By the way, anybody knows how to change Hotforex 5 digit account to 4-digit? Can I do that manually through the platform.

yeah it just needs to get used too, its more of a mobile freindly interface, we have to face it that now a days everything is compact and on mobile. thats simply it…

Does this broker support Bitcoin deposit/withdrawal or Bitcoin trading, anyone experienced here?

They haven’t introduced BTC yet but I’m sure they include this instrument as well as funding channel into their plans of development. Stay tuned with their news, they gonna roll out some nice features soon.

Please check the last option, hotforex is supporting Bitcoin but I’ve never tried so I want someone with real experience sharing here.

Oh I told you! Going to explore that soon and leave feedback here!

every one is is into bitcoin like seriously, and you will see it catching up really soon in a wide spread, awareness is spread rapidly and people are more open to new things (though it aint that new).

Its not only about bitcoin but other coins, ICO’s, tokens, ethereum. The industry made great steps towards progress and your goal is to catch this wave.

After returns of more than 5000% I think the wave has already peaked unfortunately :frowning:

Yes, many companies are jumping into Bitcoin mining, and many are selling their gigs.

Bitcoin has unlimited opportunity for integration to our live. I think if governments start to accept it, its value may double or triple current price in a matter of days!

yeah, and its on, I think hotforex does offer now the btcusd and btceur, the market is crazy but full of opportunities.

Couldn’t locate the information about leverage, does HF offer them for BTC pairs?
How is live spread?

here is what i found about btc in the site, though it would take support to clarify if there are restrictions on leverage. Cryptocurrency Trading with HotForex | Forex Broker

Yeah, thank you, already jumped into action with small lots, glad to have leverage option on Bitcoin with Hotforex

I think Bitcoin price is still growing but very slowly and asap it would be stopped because it’s how Bitcoin works now.

i wont say sudden boom, but for crying out loud the prices on BTC are crazy, yes there are talkes about it going through the roof since lots of countries are investing in this untraceable currency. we are looking at a different trend now, and its just getting started, happy trading everyone.