HotForex

Bought 0.5 BTC during Chinese ban crash at 3,500, almost doubled it since then but don’t even consider closing position as it is my key long-term investment

I really watch the BTC alot even go through some absurd theories, but in general, even with negtive talks about btc falling, but the numbers keeps going up, the theory of it hitting 5k USD was in last august and it was hit in sept if im not mistaken, and now people are pointing out that by the second half of 2018 it will reach 25 thousand USD, (NOTE: pls dont take my words literally) its always good do some research, and sadly despite that I still fall far from trading this fair :slight_smile:

Do you have any investments in crypto or make money only price swings trading CFDs?

Bitcoin last week hit 7500 and down from 7000 level. I think you can make good profit with scalping BTC now.

Yes Hotforex spreads really allow to do scalping. But you have to be 24/5 awake to catch news and you really don’t know which of them will really trigger price

I was never much of a scalper but at times i do make 2 -3 trades if the opportunity presents its self. and yeah scalpers have to stay on aleart 24/5 its not easy. thats why i think they make the biggest profits in the shortest times

Scalping on Bitcoin or crypto should be the most wise trading now. Or another long-term trade for bitcoin with 20k expectation in 2018.

You mean tripled :smiley: Bitcoin is just crazy right now, how big the bubble is?

Unfortunately I’ve withdrawn it and now on the fence. Waiting for major pullback because its future rise start to become clear Ponzi, people buy bitcoin only because it rises no other reason, and its scares.

I dont know how to react to bitcoin any more, the talks about it hitting 25k usd is by mid next year yet it hit the 19k mark last week, though its down to 16.6k now im still not sure how will it go, yeah people even started btc investment locally and its crazy… Ill just watch

1 Like

Wish I bought only 1 bitcoin few years ago when I just aware it. now I have > 10k USD almost for free.

If it’s just an amount you’re okay with losing, I don’t see anything wrong with it tbh. Although I am seeing insane stories of people maxing out credit cards or borrowing against their house just to buy BTC. That’s just insane.

I keep saying this and getting mad at myself lol

Greatest regret of our generation I guess. I think it isn’t late to invest in it after pullback next year?

One guy bought bitcoin around 115 USD on 2011 and he just bought a Lamborghini Huracan, after 6-7 years, Bitcoin value is multipled 1.000 times.

Another trouble is how to withdraw that money in cash. You know bitcoin is illegal in many countries that’s why cashing out and making expensive purchases can draw attention of police.

well i guess hotforex does allow a certain number of countries to trade bitcoin, but that would depend on the country. many in the EU region are not allowed, i guess russia and china are strongly against it, but with japan being the biggest country supporting it then who knows, the thing is there are already apps, like locally coin.ph allows direct conversion of cash to btc. not to mention the many third party companies that deals in btc. another thing im look at is ripple this generation of currencies are crazy. what happened to the good old days of simply cash money and gold LOL. sign of aging i guess

> Another trouble is how to withdraw that money in cash. You know bitcoin is illegal in many countries that's why cashing out and making expensive purchases can draw attention of police.

You get bitcoin then you exchange those bitcoin into your local money (cash). very easy.

Yes exchanging in cash is best option. But how we can trust to unknown people, the risk of being robbed or scammed is high. Also bitcoin congestion creates risky conditions of exchanges because transactions needs to be confirmed, it takes time etc.

I dont know what countries you guys are from but here in the ph, we got something called coin.ph its wallet that does instant exchange for local currency to btc. can be withdrawan as php through many local banks or even other wallets, its ingenious if u ask me… and it can be linked to many btc wallets and does purchases using btc through real time exchange rates.