HotForex

Not applicable to the clients outside of EU. Tested by myself leverage is still at 1:500

Yeah, hopefully an EU trader cold confirm this, I am asian too.

Go to regulator’s website there you can find more information about new client rules for the forex brokers.

From my checking at hotforex homepage, the leverage is still normal, no change. Or this rule applies to only EU-based traders?

Have you checked local HF pages or english version? It may be not available on languages which is used in countries not affected to ESMA rules. To not create a confusion or unnecessary panic among traders.

Really? Sounds weird if the leverage is different between language. It should be same for any language but could be varied depending on your IP or your registered. country

I gave my own explanation to this but original reason can be different. ESMA rules created some mess among brokers, because capping leverage was like cutting off wings to the bird.

Can you please check if legal documentation on HF is on your own local language or it’s too in english? One of my fellows ask but he’s from different country that I live.

Never check it in any broker because I mostly use English version of any broker I traded. I am a translator so I know that English original version will be the most accurate.

my dox where english as well, cant tell, unless I guess countries such as vietnam may process their dox through vietnamese reps. not sure though. best solution is to go live chat with them and be certain.

I’ve checked some review websites aboy hotforex, and i’m quite surprised.

In addition to the main regulations HotForex also authorized by the number of regulation entities within EEA, which includes FCA UK, BaFin Germany, CONSOB Italy, CNMV Spain, FSA Denmark, and more.

As it’s said here, clients’ deposits are protected under the requirements of the regulators, as well the Company has made further efforts to safeguard its liabilities with a Civil Liability insurance program for a limit of €5,000,000, which includes market leading coverage against errors, omissions, negligence, fraud and various other risks that may lead to financial loss.
So seemed that is quite good broker, am i right?

I just had a live chat with HF, and she said they don’t accept clients from USA?
I thought they do :frowning:

You did a great research thanks, I think the company properly handles operation risks and what to make sure they protected themselves and traders from this side. I think it’s a great investment ins stability which will surely pay off in future in case of black swans etc.

1 Like

Yes because US restrict leverage and certain financial products outside of US like CFDs. Basically they create obstacles for US to take advantage of trading opportunities which forex brokers offer.

I see more like how the US gov tries to minimize money from going out, just like how the IRS tries (so they say) save the people from spending their large sum of savings. from where i come from, its more like if you work for it and earned it then do with it what u may. and thats how it should be, but sad reality is we people are govern by country laws.

Yeah under the guise of care they have unlimited power over our money. That’s why we have to be careful when dealing with the government, probably it’s better to minimize our contact with them.

Today I am informed that Bitcoin price is now very low than before. Could it get a jump or keep coming back to its original state, an ordinary e-coin.

I think it’s fair price is 500 bucks per BTC. It will serve as a means of payment for various illegal activities as it was used before

currently at 3.3k usd. I dont know. but it might be that the hype is dead. and there are other crypto currencies out there that are showing up. I guess the general direction is going to turning everything crypto. but who knows.

I think we have to grab this opportunity to short cryptos through forex, I don’t know any exchange which offer to sell them without holding physically (I mean buying them before)