How are you supposed to predict the stocks move in swing trade

so i understand if you look at the 1 minute interval, you can predict its next move using technical analysis and indicators but were talking about within a matter of days! how are you supposed to predict if it will rise or fall within the next few weeks or within a month!?

by understanding the pair u are trading, the more info you have the more you understand its tendencies and while looking at news/moves that can affect the outcome… and a tad bit of luck

1 Like

It’s maybe more simple than you think, but that doesn’t mean that making a profit is easy.

First off, if the stock market index your favoured stock is in is rising then the majority of stocks in that index are rising. I’m not just talking about the next few minutes or hours, I am talking consistently rising over multiple days.

The reason this is important is that the most probable next thing a stock will do, whose price has been rising, and whose stock market index has been rising, is rise. Maybe not right from the open on Monday morning, but within the next few days.

So now you have two options - either buy a stock that has been rising, or look for a stock that has been falling and wait for it to stop falling and start rising.