How big is your unit?

Get your mind out of the gutter! Just wondering what the size of your average position is…Just to make sure we are all speaking the same language (Micro, Standard)…lets assume a unit = 1000 :53:

aww i was going to say "thats what she said"
i use standard…100,000

13 inches. :smiley:

If I have $1000 I risk only $5/trade, I normally have 25 pips SL and about 40 pips TP meaning I trade 20 cents/pip or (2k lot)
and If I have $10,000 then just same math but *10. Make sense

Regards,
:19:

I usually drop about 9001, sometimes I drop double or triple that so that when I scale out atleast 50% I’ll still be over 9000.

Minimum trade size is 1 Standard lot and when i am scalping 10 Standard Lots.

How big is your unit?

lmao

I now live in a house, but the last unit I lived in had 148m2 floor space :smiley:

nice house hahaha

First of all you ask us ‘how big our unit’ is. Then you tell us to get our minds out of the gutter. THEN you ask us about our average position ?? Make your mind up LOL !!

Or if it is cold outside, there could be a 50% Fib retracement !! LOL

Anywhere from one half to two percent depending on the setup.

Presently my unit is 1 due to lack of capital. I really have to inject some juice in my account! :54:

10,000 over here.

so that means i have a mini…for now :stuck_out_tongue:

i prefer 80% allowable

Do you keep it outside in the cold ???:53:

Depends on how I assemble it. LOL hilarious thread title

Thanks for the laughs and FYI, starting a thread with the standard one-liner and heading on to position really makes anyone think of only one thing…
Moving on, standard lot…

Is that even possible??

Scalping with 10 standard lots?? Don’t you face slippage by any chance???

3.000.000 first position. usually, can vary on the stength of volatility. scaling ins around 1-1,5.