How can i build my own strategy ? (Need Help !)

hey , i’ve been trading now for 4 months i lost nearly 1000 $ , it’s my fault ofc , and i also get a service signals, wich was really bad ,it costed me 330 $ but after i learned more and know more about the forex market , i discovered that if u wanna be successful trader you have to get your own strategy , I don’t know where to start , so i am looking for your help ,Thank u all .

Hi, did you check education section here? Regards Greg

thanks greg , no i did not

Wow signal services are a pain in the wallet as never do what they claim. If stuck I am at the screens everyday as this is my job. Go through the education pack here as good as any paid service and if still stuck drop a message and happy to help (I dont sell courses just happy to help)

Kind Regards

Langers

1 Like

Sorry to hear you lost money on a signals service. They are unreliable. Start your education here. Study hard, take your time, read books and ask questions. Good luck.

Thank u soo much , yes they are i know that for sure now , yes i will contact with you when i feel stuck thank you again :smile: :heart:

1 Like

Yeah they are , thank you , yeah that’s what i am willing to do thank u buddy :heart:

It is better to have education first for the trading. If you are educated with Forex then you know, who you actually need. Other wise you need to study it first.

2 Likes

1st of all, it takes time! There is no shortcut way! You need to focus on your process, try all of the tools by many parameters; then judge the trading perfoamnces!

1 Like

Maybe you can open a virtual account and practice and summarize experience during the simulation.

1 Like