How can I earn money on regular basis?

Because I am a new trader and I have to learn many things to earn good amount of money. But I need money badly. I just want to know how I can earn money not matter if it is in a small amount. I have some expenses of my own what I have to bear on my own. So, could you guys show me a good way to earn or the way of consistent earning from trading!!! I would be grateful to you.

1 Like

Struth bro. None of us would be here if we could do that.

But in all seriousness bro. After reading your post. You need to walk away. Get a better paying job if you need more money. Speculating is going to destroy you.

3 Likes

Oh, I do not know what to say now. Sounds horrible to me. Then, you mean to say the truth is nobody can make money in that way in forex. Oh my god. If forex trading is not about earning good money then what it is for?

I’ll be straight up, you sound lazy.
Forex Trading is harder than it seems, it takes a lot of dedication and effort to succeed.

Take bob’s advice, you are in the wrong place trying to look for income through trading.

1 Like

Tell me about your trading plan and strategy first! Try to make first your trading skill then expect good trading result; there is no shortcut way to Forex success!

3 Likes

Takes money to make money bro. Even then you just cant walk up to the plate and hit a home run each and every time. You sound desprite. This is not a game for desprite people.

4 Likes

If you have regular income in demo only then you can imagine regular income with real money! As a new trader, focus on learning more and more!

2 Likes

I think this is a totally rational question that someone new to trading might ask but its the wrong question. Buying a great car won’t make you a great driver.

You don’t need to be told what is a successful system - the internet is full of them. You need to find out if YOU can work that strategy. So pick a strategy and run it in a demo account for not less than 100 trades. If it works, stay with it. If it doesn’t, by that time you will know why not and you will know what a better system (FOR YOU) would look like. Trading is about you, not about the markets.

3 Likes

I understand your emotions, but don’t spend your learning sessions with the money pressure! Without learning, there is no shortcut way of money making!

Man, get a job, or a second job, or move from Venezuela or Spain, or whatever economic black hole you are living in to someplace where there is more opportunity. Chile, Argentina, Miami.

The Ever Tired Of Lazy People VIPER

1 Like

Yes, you are right I am kind of lazy. But I am trying to be work harder in here. But can’t take that forex trading is not for earning good money.

Yes, I am now thinking to be a part-time trader until I learned enough to become a full-time trader. But going some other country is not possible for now. Thanks for your reply@TradeViper

well what i do is make my daily wage trading the Dax as its so volitile then i trade the daily on the major and minor currencey pairs, not easy but possible.

You are right in forex profit is possible but not same for all traders. working with finance is not easy .It is quite risky business. Once you learn to trade in market you will certainly make profits. And regular bases depend on your work . How you target your profits , on weekly or monthly basis. I calculate mine for month . It is easy to handle with upsets in whole months . Then we can do more efforts to gain rest of profits.

It’s good that you admit you are lazy :smiley: many people can’t do that. Unfortunately trading is not for lazy people. You really need to put some efforts and have in mind that it takes time until you start making some profits. The idea for part-time trading until you gain enough experience and knowledge to become a full-time trader is good, don’t give up. But make sure to practice enough on demo and stay away from offers and promises from internet vendors for fast and good money. There are a lot of free educational webinars, videos and books out there. Good luck! :slight_smile:

i don’t think trading is a good idea for you ,

1 Like

I found the same, everyone says forex is easy. Even it is for everyone, every category people, students, housewives, retired person anyone can do this business. Because it does not need a huge amount of capital to invest. But, forex trading is not like that. It was never like that.

For regular earning we need regular hard work. think forex a normal business not a money making machine. You can then earn constantly from forex trading. When your trading will become more realistic .Normal profit taking will make you a consistent trader.

Maybe you’re better off addressing the OP rather than replying to me with your bla bla bla son, move along

Sometimes it is very difficult to maintain the routine. Otherwise, I know without hard work we can’t get anything. I do not think now that it is normal business. Making constant profit here is long time process.