How can I earn money on regular basis?

Huge profits are possible but with time when you spend your time , work and patience here. all bear loss here but regular losses should be treated with care as they can go back to practice on demo overcome their weakness in trading.

Exactly , there is no way to earn more money within very short time for beginners level but practically they try to earn result very rapidly without learning . as a result 95% beginners become loser from here due to lack of exact knowledge and experience.

In spite of having good learning process thatā€™s not possible at all to become a profitable trader without a reliable support from a credible trading platform, because trading platform can affect the result of our trading with certainly.

But choosing a right trading platform is a difficult task , because there are almost thousands trading platforms in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.

I truely suggest you to learn FX basic knowlege from begining.

Been trading fx for about 2 years now. A year ago I took on a passive trading style by letting the price action come to me instead of the most common way of teaching by chasing price. You have to figure out all the tricks using support and resistance. Diversion trades work very well at the moment while the mkt is consolidating. I have been profitable for 8 months running.

Profitable from 8 months is a big deal in Fx trading , by the way what was your money management plan when trading ? and you trade during news ?

Frankly, if you want to make consistent money here! There is no shortcut way actually.

Donā€™t trade. You will lose money and it is not a short term project. You can get a good income as a contract killer and the work is sporadic so you can fit i into your normal routine. Where in the world are you based.

It depends on your trading condition and discipline , by means of real trading discipline within short time there is a possibility to get minimum result from Fx. So, donā€™t hurry and donā€™t late too much.

Forex and trading in general is a mechanism to take money off the pockets of the undisciplined, the cant waiters, the desperates like you and put it in the pockets of the ones who understand very simple statistics, OPM leveraging (other peopleā€™s money)

Any case just follow the advice of PeterCrowns on forex factory forums, read every single post of his and combine it with the Vegas Tunnel strategy.

Stick to exactly what they say and do NOT improvise any ā– ā– ā– ā– 

You can start with small amount trying to guess support and resistance lines, despite of their simplicity they can generate some money if you follow rules and set realistic goals.

Forex trading is not a way to make a regular income. Thatā€™s what a job is for.

So how can you enjoy the profits from forex trading? At the end of the year, when you made enough profits this year to live off next year, withdraw what you made. Keep trading with the rest.

Depending on where you are from think about matched betting as a lower risk way of making some extra income. But you shouldnā€™t be relying just on forex for regular income in my opinion

New traders always focus on making profits instead of improving their skills. They think that they will be able to make money like the experienced forex traders who have been in the market for several years. They need to focus on studying as much as they can. This is the only way of making money.

Agreed! This is one thing where many traders lack. Hitting the markets without any good knowledge or preparation makes them stand nowhere in the long run, but beginners hardly understand this.

In the beginning, it will be difficult for you to make any profit at the end of the month let alone a regular profit. If you are starting up focus on learning and retaining your capital rather than being profitable.