How can i flip 50$ into 100$ or 200$ as a beginner?

Hi, i am wondering how i can flip 50$ into something bigger, idk what leverage i should use, how much i should risk every trade i make. can someone help?

Get a demo account, learn to trade here and on Youtube and any other sites you can find. Practice and test a simple strategy on demo until you totally understand how it works in all sorts of market conditions.

When you have doubled your demo account, reduce it to $50 and do it again. And again and again.

When you can consistently make $50 into $100 put your real money in a live account and trade your way to wealth and prosperity.

5 Likes

thx man, hope you have a great chrismas day!!!

Start your education here. start slow, take your time and start on a demo first.

1 Like

thx man, hope youre having a nice day<:

Hi,

I had the same problem when I started trading. My advice is to go slow, the best calculation you will make through experience. Also at the beginning I tried (and I keep up on that) to avoid big brokers, they eat your money literally. I suggest that you find a decent brokerage who’s aim are micro investors. Those places are the best fits if you want to double or triple small amounts such as $50…

Which platform do you use? Maybe I can give you some educational resources…

1 Like

It all depends on the SIZE of the move (in pips) that will earn you desired profit (in your case double or triple your equity). For example, long-term trader may expect a movement of EURUSD from 1.10 to 1.11 and trade this movement, while short-term trader could desire to catch a movement from 1.10 to 1.1010.

The size of the trade in PIPS and your desired profit allow us to calculate pip value. For example if the size of the move is 100 pips and expected profit is 50 USD then pip value is 50 cents. It corresponds to 0.05 lot size for EURUSD and other pairs where USD is the quote currency.

Leverage tells you how much margin will be required for that trade. For example with 1:500 leverage and 0.05 lot size initial margin will be 5000/500 = 10 USD. The lower leverage the higher will be margin requirement in Dollar terms.

2 Likes

It takes some of us 1 year to get 100% back. That is because we manage the risks and do not trade carelessly. Consider making 5% of your capital on a monthly basis. If you can achieve that consecutively for 6 months on a demo account, only then can you move to a live account.

2 Likes

yes. pls i need educational resources, do you have any trading chat or something. i would help me and other people to actually grow from it, thx allot man,

2 Likes

thx allot man, hope you have a great new year and hope 2020 be youre year. thx allot

thx allot man, hope you have a great new year and hope 2020 be youre year. thx man

As a beginner, you will flip $100 into $0 so you better study technical analysis and use a practice account, if you dare to use a live account trade micro lots for gaining experience.

3 Likes

Okay, you can try to follow this blog they are good “ageablog” they also have some sort of chat on their platform so you can see what experienced traders write if you think that would benefit you

I suggest also following channel Golden Option Trading Channel

1 Like

Don’t follow this way! Try to build your own trading skill 1st; then go for live trading!

Honestly IMO… 50 bucks is a too small Amount even to trade microlots (0.01)… You will be very limited on the strategies you can test and timeframes you can trade. In small timeframes, the spread is a Big issue also.

My advice is… save at least 300$ and do not demo (only demo to learn how to use the platform: buy,sell,set SL,TP, Close orders and position sizing ). Put your money in the line so you feel It. Before starting, please learn all you can about risk management or you Will blow your account really fast.

1 Like

Yeah it’s hard to trade with 50 bucks but if you don’t have more that’s the only choice. Still there is a possibility to grow small account slowly but it will take longer time. Many rookie traders fail because they rush to make profit.

1 Like

It is really difficult to manage such small amount but you can try because it is small amount to loss. If you can manage it then you can surely make it to 100.

Lol you have quite a way to go before you start posting signals. Your last posts talks about a trade on gold which you didnt even call or analyse before taking. You can start a thread here to show your trades. Also 33% drawdown… nearly made me cry! :flushed:

thanks allot man

Forget all advices that this amount is to small- thats nonsens.
If you deveoped a reliable entry-exit system, 50 Bucks is more than enough.Believe me, It does not depend on the stake, it depends on your trading rules.

1 Like