How can I learn Forex?

Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

Here are some from another post:

Keeping my patience in trading is difficult for me because the market is volatile.

Thank you so much Martial for your dedicated support!

I think trading isn’t something you can rush into; it takes time to learn. It is good to start by understanding the basics. Take it slow and be patient as you learn.

It’s true I am little impatient! By the way thanks a lot!

You can practice on that. Focus on developing a disciplined trading strategy and setting realistic goals to avoid impulsive decisions. It’s also good to practice patience by starting with a demo account and gradually moving to live trading as confidence and skill improve.

the way you asked your question. is like you not trying to take it seriously, you cant learn a long term skill quickly

Quick learning is not a deep one, take time, do not just read or watch…Learn it, and understand it and then start!
I recommend " School of Pipsology". “Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com”

You won’t be able to quickly learn Forex unless you, of course, have a good friend who is a professional trader)). Here you often have to learn by trial and error, studying trading methods, different trading approaches and strategies and choosing from all of this the best and most workable moments in the market. This is then combined into your trading strategy.

you are at the right place to learn forex, right here on babypips