How can i not blow my account?

Pretty much sums it up. But then if you only follow these two rules you’d prolong your “blowing up”. I’d add:

1. Create a winning strategy and stick to it.

First two protect your capital in days when the third fails.

There is only one way actually, to not get whip out. “Risk management”

You have to use good safety measures in order to not blow your account. You can use a good tight money management system according to your account capital and also you need to trade with stop loss on your every trade you take.

I can say that money management as per your trade may be the reason to blow your account. When ever a person trade must consider money management first so that he can earn profit and do not blow his account.

Margin call occured usually because trader trade against the trend and without stop loss, because they felt over confident in their analysis, and trading with low risk will more secure to maintain account from margin call quickly although we faced some bad analysis

It will happen to us many times when we are not able to do correct trades that we start getting margin calls. If we will have more trading knowledge then such a situation will not arise at all :slight_smile:

I never blew up an account, its not necessary to do so to learn. If you are blowing up accounts then you either know little or nothing about proper position sizing or you are lacking discipline to implement that position sizing system.

blowing up an account is not the problem, the point of make and break is what you do after that, if you quit then its the end of it, if you continue then there is still a chance to succeed

It is very hard to prevent from the loss as forex is not risk free business, every trader has to face the critical situation, so ever try to do positive trading in order to prevent the loss, don’t trade with greedy mind and ever trade with small lot size.

Thinking that a good trade is a profitable trade. No, it is not. What you need to focus on is strictly following the strategy and forget about the money.

Trading with low lot size it will giving more comfortable and secure if compared use high risk taker, and to maintain account of course as trader need making accurate anaysis and also keep discipline use risk management

Trading with low lot size it will giving more comfortable and secure if compared use high risk taker, and to maintain account of course as trader need making accurate anaysis and also keep discipline use risk management

I can say that money management as per your trade may be the reason to blow your account. When ever a person trade must consider money management first so that he can earn profit and do not blow his account.

With the consistent track record, maybe it is time to try live account using small lots. :slight_smile: I am new. I have been consistent in live trading until 3 days ago when my equity has went down 20% due to aggressive trading using big position sizes. It taught me a lesson. Learning from bad experience from other people and getting inputs from mentors will be enhance definitely someone’s trading skills. :slight_smile:

even if you have the best trading strategy in the world but don’t have risk management, it will not work. so proper risk management can save you from blowing up your account.

1 Like

One way to blow your account is holding on positions when price action is against you. Mostly happens when you increase your stop loss with the hope that price will move to your direction. But does not

Make a trading plan. Test the trading plan on a demo. If it works, stick to the trading plan.

And do not take more than 2% risk on a single trade.

That is what most traders do, true. If you are a newbie it’s inadvisable to take any more risk.

Every thing can be underlying reasons for the failure of a trader. High leverage often tends to give higher trading opportunities but at the same time possesses greater risks of losing money. Again, bad time, risk and fund management may lead to unsuccessful trade execution services.