How can i not blow my account?

With the consistent track record, maybe it is time to try live account using small lots. :slight_smile: I am new. I have been consistent in live trading until 3 days ago when my equity has went down 20% due to aggressive trading using big position sizes. It taught me a lesson. Learning from bad experience from other people and getting inputs from mentors will be enhance definitely someone’s trading skills. :slight_smile:

even if you have the best trading strategy in the world but don’t have risk management, it will not work. so proper risk management can save you from blowing up your account.

1 Like

One way to blow your account is holding on positions when price action is against you. Mostly happens when you increase your stop loss with the hope that price will move to your direction. But does not

Make a trading plan. Test the trading plan on a demo. If it works, stick to the trading plan.

And do not take more than 2% risk on a single trade.

That is what most traders do, true. If you are a newbie it’s inadvisable to take any more risk.

Every thing can be underlying reasons for the failure of a trader. High leverage often tends to give higher trading opportunities but at the same time possesses greater risks of losing money. Again, bad time, risk and fund management may lead to unsuccessful trade execution services.