How can I print a thread?

There are one or two threads I’d like to print and file - is there any way of doing this ?

Greetings Falstaff,

There isn’t a print interface or a print button built into the forum platform. But you can get your local printer interface to load by pressing CTRL+P on your keyboard while you have a thread open. A print preview should appear and will start with the very first post of the thread. Select how many pages you’d like to print and hit Print. That should be it.

Please let me know if you have any issues getting this to work or if there are problems with the output.

Thanks!

Pipstradamus

2 Likes

Curious mind wanted to know the purpose of printing threads? Is possible, then please……………

Thanks @Pipstradamus I tried that and it’s done nothing - I’m on windows 10 - any other ideas will be much appreciated.

Lauchokun, I have a whole rake of trading books and keep my experiences in diaries. There are threads worth keeping before they disappear forever.

Hey Falstaff,

What browser are you using on Windows 10? We’ve tested on Edge, Chrome and Firefox browsers, and in each case, a pop-up window opens with the print interface. Perhaps the print pop-up window is being blocked by your web browser settings. Look in the address bar for a warning message or “X” symbol indicated a pop-up window has been blocked.

Let me know if you continue to have problems with this.

Pipstradamus

Thanks @pipstradamus I’m on Firefox and yes it’s blocking it ! - Thanks a bunch !

All the best
F