How did everyone get into trading

Just wondering what made everyone get in to trading?

1 Like

Matched Betting led me to learning Forex.

Matched Betting was good to me for a long time and I still have a bet here and there as I enjoy it but i don’t believe it is viable financial income long term.

It was through matched betting circles that I was introduced to forex and saw the potential and scalability once the skills were mastered.

Both MB and Fx have enabled me to work part time after maternity leave ended and not return full time, ultimately I aim to be financially secure enough from trading to step away from the part time work as well.

3 Likes

Just wanted some extra cash really.

2 Likes

Ah thats cool my partner used to do matched betting, he still works for a forum that helps people with it now! Forex is great for that i no longer have to work full time either which is brilliant.

1 Like

How long have you been trading?

That’s cool, did a friend introduce you to it or?

Nearly two years trading now. Hiw did you get into Fx?

And yes extra cash is great too!

Awesome. A lot of friends recommended it to me i thought it looked way to complicated for me but after lots of hard learning a determination i finally started to make profit and have never looked back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Higher yield and controlled risk.

1 Like

That’s the key, perseverance!

1 Like

For me it was a friend that brought me here, he really did good in getting me into the market. I want to openly appreciate him here for all he did. Thanks man!

1 Like

Earning Extra money is the reason for many one. Because it is the business which we can do anytime and from anywhere.

2 Likes

yes it is too much easy to kick off this business from any place including low amount , but the main problem is to keep survive continuously which is really difficult in practical.

1 Like

What a lovely comment!

Exactly that’s the beauty of it.

i love mind games and puzzles, that’s where i got my motivation to start trading. had a friend who already was trading for quite a while, ask him for help and there i was 3 months later trading on a live account.

2 Likes

Wow that’s some fast learning!

1 Like

when learning it is not appropriate to hurry , to be experienced is a long time approach by learning , so keep cool always and learning slowly , actually any valuable thing cannot achieve very rapidly,

1 Like

I did it to avoid having to spend time with my girlfriend…………

1 Like

I started trading shares back in the tech bubble in 1998-1999. It was ridiculously easy and though it was an obvious bubble, I didn’t realise that when the bubble burst everything would go down with the tech stocks. After 3 years of trying to buy shares in a falling and volatile market I set up a spreadbetting account (I’m in the UK) so I could go short as easily as long on large-cap stocks. Forex was a natural progression from there. Still seeking improvement and development of course. Can’t understand why I don’t have a Lexus parked outside…

1 Like