Exactly win win!

Love it!!!

1 Like

Yeah that’s usually the way!

true words Realey

Hahahaha what’s wrong with her?

Aww don’t be so hard on yourself dude

Yes very true

I’ve wanted to trade fx for so many years already but it wasn’t until I started out with crypto that I decided to really finish the school here and start trading. I guess the interest in fx wasn’t enough so it was really crypto that led me to fx. :blush:

haha ok then

most people take part in forex because of investing or increasing income other than working in a company.

Loads of people doing it now days so thought I would see what the fuss is about enjoying the journey to be honest

1 Like

It’s always great to hear from traders who do enjoy doing this.

Too much time on my hands at university :slight_smile:

Things were kind of tough and I really needed money. All the other betting stuff and bitcoin mining did not give me any good results. I decided to give forex trading a chance. The whole learning thing was kind of complicated but once I got the hang of it I saw the fruits.

Any person who is wanting to learn something new and get money from it can enter into trading market. It feels excited for new comers as they will trade for first time in global forex market

Came across these guys touting pennystock courses and then the Wolf of Wall Street was quite an inspiration :smiley:

Pure desperation. :joy:

By watching some youtube clips on forex.

It starts from seeing some stock trader promotes their paid premium group for education & stock picking purpose, joined them but it doesn’t went well… then i stumbled upon binary option, it was good at first, but eventually i got emotional and lost my capital… at that time i decided to cut down the risk and trade on longer time frame, forex is the answer

Yes it is very exciting as I get to make money winner winner