Though emotionless trading is a challenging task,traders must understand the importance of emotionless trading.In order to increase your returns ,one must learn to control their emotions while they trade.
Therefore, the following points can help you trade emotionless:
- As for beginners,do not take a lot of risk so plan your portfolio by moderating the level of risk.
- Having a written plan can help you stay on track.
- Stay updated with the market trends.
- Focus on your current profit and loss.
- Don’t be too greedy.
- Always stay calm and patient while you trade.
- Find out the best time/day to trade.
- Avoid trading after 3/4 consecutive wins/losses.