How do I enter the market as a beginner?

Yes, demos are the place to begin. I have used a demo account with Fxview too and they’re a stable platform. I would say the same for XTB and FXTM. Their trade conditions suit me well. I generally use a blend of different strategies and for that I find them quite alright.

I myself am an advocate of using a mix of different trade strategies instead of just sticking to 1. It’s the best way of making the most of the markets.

Hi, before entering the market, your first concern should be whether you’re adept with the fundamentals and basics of the trading world. Get started with gaining some useful knowledge from the Pipsology School and once you’ve invested a few months, start with a demo account to put your trading knowledge to practice.

In order to enter the market, you will have to find a broker that helps you trade the way you want to. And if you want to use the broker to your maximum advantage, you will have to study the forex market well. Studying will make you well-versed with the possible options you have when you go live.

Dedicate yourself to learn how trading is done. Develop a strategy by yourself or learn one, which suits your investment, personality. Then, trade on demo account at least for 6 months. Once you are confident, invest to trade on a live account.

Learn a few strategies, practice on a demo account and see how it goes before investing real money