How do reduce the unnecessary trade?

It’s a very common problem for newbies. Actually you do it out of confusion. You don’t have trust on your strategy and yourself. You should have clear idea about your risk reward ratio and winning ratio. You lack confidence. It comes from not knowing what you are doing. Practice on demo find out your winning trade ratio. The main point is you have to increase your skills.

The unnecessary trade is happen because you always see the chart. That’s the point i think. After get the daily profit just stay away from mt4.

You will do unnecessary trades only if you will look at the charts of many currency pairs. It is a wrong approach as you have to trade as low as possible and on as minimum pairs as possible in order to stay long on the market. Are you an over trader?

Automation of trading is quite popular now a day. But to ensure profitable trading a trader should analyze all the essential aspects. And from my point of view, in uncertain situation a trader should use manual trading rather than automated trading to reduce the unnecessary trading.

Yes automated trading is not just you started software ant it is ready to make money . You have to know how to set its all details. A trader should have enough knowledge to be a part of forex family. If he totally depend on robots they can not understand uncertain situations they are unlimited in trading until you not control them.

e … Senior trader

Many traders do some unnecessary trade. They try to take risks while trading. Take risk only when you think that there are possibilities that you can get profit from this move. Don’t do trade blindly because it is totally a stupid thing. Think well before making any move.

Trading unnecessarily out of greed or overconfidence (or be it an other reason) is not very safe. You could end up losing instead of winning. So it is important to make wise calculations as to what kind of trade is right for you in terms of profitability and the risks involved.I guess having a strict trading plan and maintain a journal could help in disciplining yourself to not place unnecessary trades.