How do you get good at trading?

If you will ever ,write a book send me a copy . Thx in advance

Practicing is the only way to get good at trading. It won’t happen overnight. You will have to keep at it. Find a trading style that suits you, use proper risk management methods, and learn from your past trades. If you’re a beginner concentrate on one instrument at first.

Agreed!
Practice, patience, learning, risk management is all it takes.

Practicing is the only way to get good at trading. It won’t happen overnight. You will have to keep at it. Find a trading style that suits you, use proper risk management methods, and learn from your past trades. If you’re a beginner concentrate on one instrument at first.

You can get good at trading by checking your emotions, developing a plan and by practicing more and more.

Successful traders aren’t born; they develop through strenuous work that includes these traits. If you can be good at trading, If you want to be a successful trader firstly you can control your emotion. Anyone want to success then follow some tricks

1. Always Use a Trading Plan
  2. Treat Trading Like a Business
  3. Use Technology
  4. Protect Your Trading Capital
  5. Study the Markets

For being good at something you need to have the discipline, the same goes for the trading. If you want to be good at trading you need to have the discipline. First and foremost, you need a substantial strategy to proceed in trading. A good strategy is a mandate to carry on with the trading. Second, you need to have adequate knowledge about trading. Without trading knowledge, going for trading is very very risky. Third, practice on the demo account before going, practice makes a man perfect. Keep these three things on your mind before trading and you will be able to get at trading.

practice…

Trading is a tale of struggle, reassessment, and adaptation. You’ll fail, you’ll make mistakes, but you’ll learn.

To become a good trader you have to practice more and more. You can practice on demo account to become expert in trading.

Im also learning trading and I do not have a live account so make your own decisions as I’m not a professional but,

Open a demo account(like you have) take a look at charts everyday for more than 30 mins just to get used to the look and feel. Treat the funds in your demo account like it was your real money

Step 1: Decide what you want to trade.

Step 2: research people that have already made it to where you want to be, find out how they learnt, what they did, how they did it.

Step 3: Start learning from the basics and don’t move on until you get every concept, “if you don’t understand one way something has been explained, find another article”.

Step 4: keep trying no matter how long it takes, it takes 2-10 years of experience to understand everything about forex you are fine.

Remember: don’t guess, if you don’t make a trade everyday that’s fine if you even make 1 trade a month your better off then making multiple but loosing.

Some traders have certain personality traits about them that give them a competitive advantage. For example traders that have strong “pattern-recognition” abilities tend to learn faster and spot better trade ideas than others, they make good discretionary traders which is the highest level of trading. I teach my students the holy-grail of trading is not one things but 3. These 3 things act as a trinity that affect one another in perfect harmony.

1. Creative trading & good trade ideas,
  2. Risk management
  3. Proper mindset.

Missing one of them as you can imagine can collapse your entire performance. Example: Some traders have great ideas but poor risk management so eventually they fail, others have both but can’t seem to follow their plans. Others lack good ideas but have good risk-management and proper mindset so they don’t lose much but don’t make much if any either. You get the picture…

I also teach my students that being a good trader is being a good planner. Track, learn and optimize. Good trading is good math. It’s all about probabilities and when you track you will know what your numbers are.

2 Likes

you need to have a strategy and try to learn about the Forex pair on which you’re going to place trade.

Practice and experience are the best ways to learn and grow at trading.

Have you gone through the Babypips school here? If not, I recommend it.

1 Like

its very nice post with lot of information , thanks for your nice post. newcomers will make sure good knowledge from this post.

1 Like

When we will learn about the different currency pairs and also do our trading with a trading plan then we can make good profits from our trades.

1 Like

to become a good trader in this market you have to gather all kinds of knowledge about trading and about the market.

to become a good trader is a long time process , for that reason we the traders lost interest after passing sometime.

Yea, correct !