How do you get good at trading?

On point! Knowing where exactly to stop is very important.

This is true, it is important to understand the concept of forex trading so that you can use the strategies as per your understanding

Cool! That’s a very good idea and if you know when to put a stop to trading, that is great. Wish I had that sort of control.

You won’t have that control in just a day. It will take time and you can also start with small things. I read somewhere that taking a walk right after a trade can be a good escape from the screen. This will help in clearing your mind and you can also listen to some good music with it.

Everyone has their tricks and tactics to get through the day. For me, it is to not look at my profits or losses while trading. I just focus on my position sizing and place my daily loss limit which allows me to trade without constantly keeping an eye on my profit or loss. It is very important to trade peacefully and create a stress free environment for yourself. This is one reason I go with brokers that enable faster withdrawals. FXTM, XTB, IG, Fxview are a few good options.

That seems to be a good way to freshen up the mind, I’ll surely try that.

Music surely always helps :slight_smile:

Regular practice and research always helps according to me. Forex is all about how well versed a trader is about the market and how well skilled, focus should be on developing the skills consistently and trading with a plan and risk management strategy in hand.

Knowledge of Forex is very important to avoid loss, you shouldn’t rush to make profits, analyse the market first, plan a strategy and then go with executing trades.

Control your emotions and learn from your mistakes.

I would suggest you to never stop learning, learn more and test on demo account

This is a time taking process, have patience buddy!

Emotions can hinder your trades in many ways and leave you far away from your success. What you can do is frame a trading plan before entering the markets, that gives good confidence to traders and so confusion and emotional interference is reduced. Also, regular practice helps.

Practice is the key to be good at trading.

Consistency and knowledge are the key terms that any trader must not forget. I always try to learn new things while trading as this keeps me motivated. Never think that you are best, this will set the bar for your learning.

Everyone has their own ability to grasp the things, having a uniform learning and practice will always lead you to the right path.

You should watch various tutorial videos and if that doesn’t help then take you can professional help. It is really important to understand the basic concept of forex trading

That’s right, sorting to different ways can be helpful, what’s important is that the concepts should be clear.

The only way to get better at trading is to practice much and have continues knowledge about the market conditions. The patience and optimism also have a crucial role to play in trading.

1 Like

Takes years to master, I suggest developing a rule based strategy

1 Like

It is important to practice different strategies and learn from your mistakes. Don’t over trade and always set your goals

1 Like

When we are doing our trading we have to use such kind of Trading Strategy that is easy for us to understand and also which can give us a Steady Profits from the Forex markets.

1 Like