How do you know whick brokers are real ECN brokers?

You can try the market depth tools to place an order and to see whether it actually comes to the pool. If it does, the broker passes your order to the real market.

You can list those market depth tools. Because, I’m also looking

Sure, we have One Click Trading Plugin where you can see the market depth, best ask/bid prices, available liquidity.

1 Like

IC Markets is ASIC regulated.

1 post and recommending a broker………jog on

AETOS Capital Group, also ASIC regulated

should i prefer only regulated brokers or there are few brokers that are not regulated but good for trading ?

From my experience I would say offshore brokers have better offerings as compared to regulated ones. But you need to be extra careful while going for an offshore broker. However, I’ve been spreading accounts and still running with them. Turnkey forex, Lmfx and Fxchoice are good ones. Better to check out their offerings yourself.

Who are they? Examples please?

Regulation is not the only consideration that should be taken into account but it is an important factor. You have to check the trading terms and conditions of the broker, the spread and commission, and, most importantly, its overall reputation.

Do traders choose a broker based on their regulation or is just from reviews and ratings ?

This would help.

The trading world is full of brokers but sadly not all are the legitimate ones. I think some of them exist only for the purpose of tricking the people into scams. In order to stay safe and find a real ECN broker, I would suggest you to read more about traders and look into their reviews and feedback on the forum communities. You can check it here and on forexpeacearmy forum as well for broker reviews. I personally like IG, Coinexx and Pepperstone as my brokers.