How do you trade forex?

Please feel free to use as many sentences as you want.

It’s impressive that you mastered a strategy and trading psychology in two weeks with no prior experience.

It took me two weeks just to get familiar with my broker’s platform! Haha

I agree here. Trading signals are good if you want to learn how that person trades that particular strategy.

But if you actually want to trade, you’re cheating yourself of the whole experience.

I imagine signals are for people who either want to learn how that strategy works, or they want to be hands off.

And if they want to be hands off, they’re better off putting their money into a fund and go about life.

But hey, whatever floats your boat.

I’m confused. You’re trading live AND backtesting the same strategy? What strategy are you testing?

Combination of using indicators such as Supertrend, QQE MOD, Dzwine. Backtesting on demo first. Once you are more comfortable dealing with losses on demo, then you go live. Control your loss, let your profit hit TP level.

1 Like

Combine a few indicators like this guy do. Form a strategy or system which is comfortable for you to deal with. Those telegram signal service group hardly give consistent profit over the long period. Most are selling you dreams rather than the harsh boring reality.

Great! So HOW do you use these indicators to determine your entry and exit?

[The Most Accurate Buy Sell Signal Indicator | 100% Profitable Trading Strategy On Tradingview - YouTube]

1 Like

How do YOU use these indicators for entry and exits?

I follow the video instructions

1 Like

Not indicators I am familiar with. I would never recommend getting signals from telegram & whatsapp. Far too many scams out there. I think the best way to trade is gain your own knowledge and find your own trading style based on what you have learnt. It has taken me years to become profitable so not sure I fully believe that it took you 2 weeks to make back $700. But would be interested to see how.

1 Like

Is it your video?

Nothing is 100% profitable. Never. There is NO 100% profitable strategy.

You have a 100% profitable strategy?
You should work with an investment fund. That way, you can make them lots of money.

They would love to recruit you! You should think about that!!

FX groups with signals are useless. Their ultimate goal is to sell paid trading signals to you, which are crap as well.

1 Like

It’s not my video.

You are absolutely right! There is no 100 % winning strategy or holy grail. Focus on RR rather than winning percentage.

How much profit have you made over the years? How long have you been trading? Perhaps you would like to share with us the psychology handling your emotion while trading.

1 Like

I would update my result soon

I have a thread here.

I’ve mostly lost money. But I think of it as my tuition.

And a big problem for my trader psychology has been greed—taking trades that I shouldn’t. However, I’m much better with risk management now.

So that has helped a lot.

I’m controlling my DD(Drawdown) between 5%-15%

I never trust any forex signals because most of them are fake. These signal providers just want to make traders trade and increase the transaction costs. I prefer my own analysis.