How does money actually change "sides" in forex when using true STP /true ECN broker

Product Disclosure Statement. Man you have a lot of work to do.

3 Likes

ok thx, will do so , no BS answer Is trading worth while or not? because more than ever now I feel it’s rigged

At your level of understanding - no.

If you are prepared to commit years and heavily invest in yourself for no profit - yes.

1 Like

I understand, you have to learn, A LOT. but do you necessarily have to lose money to be succesfull? kind of a trial by fire?

I am not looking for a get rich scheme, but if you learn can it be profitable?

and most importantly can you learn witout losing a lot of money? (I am referring to a live account)

You don’t necessarily have to lose money. By invest I mean time. But at sometime you’ll have to start using real money.

I ask you this, how much time and money would it take to open a business, say a restaurant or get a university degree. If you not prepared to invest time and money in yourself then this isn’t the place for you.

4 Likes

Hi @alexslabu23,

In this post, we provide details on the three methods retail forex brokers can use to execute your orders: Who is the counterparty in an exchange?

Regulation by a reputable financial authority can go a long way to addressing the concerns you raised. The advantage of trading with a well-regulated broker is there are both financial and trading standards set, ongoing monitoring by the regulators to ensure compliance, a framework for handling complaints from customers, and the power to enforce actions against regulated brokers for violations.

For example, the CFTC and NFA set the requirements a broker must meet in order to offer forex trading to US residents. Though not an exhaustive list, this membership application will give you an idea of some of those requirements: Compliance Requirements for Retail Foreign Exchange Dealer (RFED) Applicants | NFA

Particularly noteworthy are the requirements for financial transparency and trade execution accountability. Below is an excerpt from the CFTC site:

The final rules include financial requirements designed to ensure the financial integrity of firms engaging in retail forex transactions and robust customer protections. For example, FCMs [futures commission merchants] and RFEDs [retail foreign exchange dealers] are required to maintain net capital of $20 million plus 5 percent of the amount, if any, by which liabilities to retail forex customers exceed $10 million. Leverage in retail forex customer accounts will be subject to a security deposit requirement to be set by the National Futures Association within limits provided by the Commission. All retail forex counterparties and intermediaries are required to distribute forex-specific risk disclosure statements to customers and comply with comprehensive recordkeeping and reporting requirements.

It’s important understand that even if a retail forex broker tells you they are an ECN instead of a market maker, that does not change the fact that they must still offset your orders with a market maker. That’s because market makers provide a vital function, not only in forex, but in many financial markets, including the major futures and stock exchanges.

Consider what the world’s largest stock exchange says about how their market model works:

The cornerstone of the NYSE market model is the Designated Market Maker (DMM). DMMs have obligations to maintain fair and orderly markets for their assigned securities. They operate both manually and electronically to facilitate price discovery during market opens, closes and during periods of trading imbalances or instability. This high touch approach is crucial for offering the best prices, dampening volatility, adding liquidity and enhancing value.
DMMs apply their market experience and judgment of dynamic trading conditions, macroeconomic news and industry-specific intelligence, to inform their decisions. A valuable resource for our listed company community, DMMs offer insights, while making capital commitments, maintaining market integrity, and supporting price discovery.

Full disclosure: FOREX.com is a market maker, but that’s not why we defend this model. In fact, for institutional traders, our parent company, GAIN Capital, offers ECN solutions through the GTX marketplace. We are a market maker for retail forex traders, because we believe market making is the best way to provide retail clients with reliable pricing at retail trade sizes while effectively managing our own risk. We are fully accountable for every execution and don’t outsource that responsibility to a third party. It’s not our intention to make this discussion about ourselves, but we wanted to address the misconceptions some people have about the market makers and the vital role they play in financial markets whether you trade forex or stocks.

2 Likes

@alexslabu23

mate, let me tell you as one who has gone through it and come out the other end successfully.

Firstly… let’s look at the term WORTH WHILE
Now… what this means for you may not mean what it means to me.

Worth while is a simple term, and you might htink i’m overcomplicating this. but i’m not.
you see, if i say to you … yeah it’s worthwhile and then you fail, it’ll be because your definition was not the same as mine
so there’s that

Next, i agree with a lot of what @_bob is saying to you
i mean… mate, seriously… No Offense ok.
if you didn’t know what a Product Disclosure Statement is, then… yeah… Not much more needs to be said.

I have trained a few people in forex as well so i have that level of experience as well
so i would probably post the following questions

1. How’s your basic math
    if it’s pretty bad, ARE YOU WILLING TO BRUSH UP ON IT

2. How’s your level of Committment , HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
    i have found that most people say they will go far, but when it comes down to taking the step they take a few steps then give up
    if you are one of these IT’S NOT WORTH IT, you’ll just put yourself through too much pain and loss

so… ok, YOU WANT THE NO BS ANSWER… ok
well, i’m a No BS kind of guy

so HERE IT IS

If you are really truly committed to get off your arse and do WHATEVER IT TAKES, NO MATTER HOW HARD IT IS, then YES IT’S WORTH IT

BUT ARE YOU ?
have a long and hard think about this

Most people are just lazy and whinge on about excuses. if this is you, IT’S NOT WORTH IT
but we keep coming back to the point of … You didn’t know what a PDS is.
so… this is your starting point mate hehe. You are right at the beginning , asking complex questions like how does money change hands but you don’t know what a PDS is
out of curiosity… do you know what an NDA is ?

so have a think about it mate
there is a saying
IT’S NOT FOR EVERYONE, take this statement very seriously, because if you try to bypass it, you will feel a lot of loss and a lot of pain and get no reward

this will take a few years, for me , it took around 3 - 4 years JUST TO UNDERSTAND IT AND GET PROFITABLE, that’s just to start profiting ok… so let me paint a picture for you

4 years of crap, 4 years of frinds telling you you’re stupid, 4 years of people telling you , You’re being scammed, how dumb could youpossibly by to keep doing it, then you lose more, then you put more in, then they tell you your even dumber

Mate, do you HAVE ANY IDEA, HOW EMOTIONALLY DEGRADING THAT IS ?

so… why did i stick with it if all that was happening

well

1. I’m determined to achieve my goal no mattter what
  2. i COULD ACTUALLY SEE I WAS IMPROVING AND MAKING PROGRESS, where as the people looking on, for some reason could not see that

at the end of the day , i was right and they were wrong
and now , i’m helping them get financially free even though they told me it’d never work and it was a scam

THIS HAS TO BE DONE VERY PRECISELY AND YOU NEED SPECIFIC RULES TO FOLLOW, AND IT TAKES A FEW YEARS TO ACHIEVE

i believe why the majority of people fail here is because THEY WANT A QUICK FIX.
Not many are up for a hard slog of a few years and that’s why you have that 90 day rule hehe

what can i say… People are greedy at the end of the day
the Market profits on that greed

so… IS IT WORTH IT
YOU DECIDE FOR YOURSELF

but i would agree with bob, i don’t think you have the stones to do it
i know it looks cool from your point to be a trader, MATE, FORGET THE IMAGE… OK
do something else, Open a business or something, it might even be better for you

be cool

Thank you for the response Martin. I am not a native English speaker , so i do the best i can (that’s why i didn’t know what that acronym stands for) but hey…i’m a pretty decent English speaker all in all :slight_smile:

anyways, thanks for the post…what is your stance on brokers? are they all actually dealing desk bucket shops or are there any true stp/ecn brokers out there ? are still the dealing desk good for profit, or do they rig your trades?

What do you mean hehe
What do you want me to say… They are a bunch of top blokes hehe

What stance ?
Brokers are Brokers
it’s like asking, what is your stance on insurance companies… What do you expect me to say here
they are brokers
they are here to take your money if they can
but you need them to facilitate the trade
that’s my stance

see … mate
with all respect, English speaking or not
this is why you are still a newbie.

there are so so so many discussions here on this topic, you just need to use the search bar.

so now… UNDERSTAND THIS FROM MY POINT OF VIEW OK

if i am to answer your question

i have to go into Dealing Desk vs NDD
then we talk about bucket shops
then we mention the movie THE BOILER ROOM
then we bag the scammers and agree they are a bunch of worthless human beings
then you ask me… SO WHAT’S A GOOD BROKER
then we have a discussion over why that question can’t be answered

Mate, this subject is like a migraine that never ends ok

Now. if you have done the babypips course, this is all covered in there
and then if you had done some research and some testing of a few brokers, you’ll get a handle on which one works for you

instead of asking questions like

What is better DD or ECN
Which broker doesn’t scam you
What is a good broker
i’ve heard that dealing desk is good
i’ve heard that ECN is good

all of these questions lead to 1 thing

no offense
THEY TELL ME YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DOING

now the solution to this problem is
RESEARCH AND TEST THINGS ok mate
i do not want to have a pointless discussion over and over and over and over again
even though you don’t realize it’s a pointless discussion IT IS

i can tell you anything right now, i can tell you Dealing desk is good, then you’ll go an do it
i can tell you Dealing desk is a bucket shop then you’ll stay away
i can tell you they rig your trades
i can tell you they don’t rig your trades

WHY ARE YOU BELIEVE WHAT I’M SAYING ANYWAY ?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME

YOU NEED TO TEST THIS STUFF FOR YOURSELF, this is the only true way to gain knowledge and to know that the knowledge is reliable ok mate

so forget the BS quesitons and just test stuff and learn

no offence man, but I was guessing you , in all your benevolence would help out a newbie that is asking pretty simple elemental stuff (that can’t be answerd by babypips directly, for a number of reason) and instead you tell me with much subtility that I should be banging my head against the wall just to show that I am tough

class A man…

I tought the student should learn from the experience of ones with more experience (but I guess they aren’t really into teaching)so that he does not do the same mistakes

and pardon my bluntness, but i am guessing you don’t actually know the answer not because it isn’t “clear cut” but because you just don’t , you are invested in the machine…

i am guessing you are profitable PART of the time so that you get enthusiastic and roll out more cash (in the end losing more than you make)

i am guessing trading with a broker is just a more sophisticated form of gambling where they have statistics on your trades, know what you will do and make you in the end lose more money than you make, but periodically win so you keep coming back…the algorithm and data management is a bit more sophisticated than a slot machine because the game is a bit more complex… if you do the same thing and strategy (witch should work, they won’t let you win, but if you do it chaotically again you won’t win)

so are you in fact profitable Martin or just in burst to get excited to cash in more money?

@alexslabu23

LISTEN TO ME VERY CAREFULLY OK

1. [quote=“alexslabu23, post:13, topic:137432”]
    in all your benevolence
    [/quote]

I’m not Benevolent, why would you think that ?
i am helping, but i think Benevolent is the wrong word to use here

Secondly

AND THE STUDENT SHOULD
but… What happens when the student DOESN’T UNDERSTAND THAT THE ADVICE IS ADVICE

here is what happens
the student gets the shits

right ???

and No offence to you to, BUT I AM HELPING YOU
you just can’t see the help

I’m telling you to not waste your time with BS
HOW IS THAT NOT HELPING

I’m telling you TO NOT BE SO TRUSTING
HOW IS THAT NOT HELP

I’m telling you TO TEST THINGS
HOW IS THAT NOT HELP

No. that’s not what i said
what i said was

TEST THINGS TEST THING TEST THINGS OK
i did not say
bang your head against a wall
THAT’S WHAT YOU SAID

now. UNDERSTAND THIS CLEARLY

sometimes people find solutions difficult to come to, and they consider this (Banging their head against a wall)
Mate, tha’ts your problem , and i understand it

but, you gotta understand this
I’ve been down this road
I banged my head against that wall (so to speak) and… THE WALL FELL DOWN ok

Why don’t you committ yourself to finding the solutions, Just like i did
instead of having a go at me

it’s not my fault if you can’t identify what is right in front of you AS ADVICE

or…
Do you want me to be more sympathetic

MATE, HERE IS ANOTHER PIECE OF ADVICE
this industry is not sympathetic .ok

Maybe forex is not for you, who knows

but you asked a question
i gave you the most suitable answer that i could and the one that i thought would help you the most.
you then spat that back in my face (and i understand why) and it’s ok… i get it

but the point is
i put in effort to respond when i didn’t have to quite frankly
and i get this…

Mate, maybe you have a preconcieved idea of what my response should be
if you want that, maybe we should just copy and paste things from a script

IS SOMETHIING LIKE THIS MORE TO YOUR LIKING

Hi @alexslabu23
My stance on brokers is , some are good and some are bad, but you really got what your step.
some dealing desk brokers can be bucket shops while others are not and yes there are true ECN’s out there
so… watch your step and happy trading

MATE… THIS IS A COMPLETELY BS AND USELESS ANSWER
it’s like going to a fortune teller and having the them look into a crystal ball and say to you

I see some good fortune for you in the future, but i also see some troubles

Mate, if i was to give you this answer I AM PERPETUATING A PROBLEM THAT ALWAYS HAPPENS WTIH NEWBIES… ok

it doesn’t help you to get an answer like that
if i give it to you , you’ll just be more confused, that’s why didn’t

I GAVE YOU THE REAL ANSWER

you just chose to see it as a Non Answer
UP TO YOU MATE

TAKE THE ADVICE, DON’T TAKE IT … IT’S UP TO YOU

I have no Ill will towards you AND I AM HELPING
but, it really gets bloody boring and tiring having to explain this all the time

it’s like this

Newbie asks question
I respond
Newbie takes it personally
i then have to explain to the newbie to not take it personally
and i have to explain that my first point was actually helpful

then one of two things happen

1. You’ll tell me to piss off (so… why did i put the effort in)
    or
  2. You’ll say something like “sorry man i didn’t realize your were helping” or… something like that

it would just be easier if the newbie would understand that THIS IS THE ANSWER and ACCEPT IT
instead of looking for an answer THAT YOU PREFER

NEWSFLASH… ok
Forex is going to be filled with things that you do not prefer… ok
that’s why newbies lose money all the time

so do you understand me now or what ?

and lastly
why would i type all this text if i didn’t want to help you

i don’t hate you , mate, i don’t know you
i’m trying to help you

BUT IT COMES DOWN TO YOU UNDERSTANDING THAT THIS IS ACTUALLY HELP
this is a two way thing

I GIVE THE ADVICE
YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THE ADVICE AS ADVICE

but, you took the advice and accepted it as an insult, I’M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT

You either want to learn forex or you don’t
it’s up to you

we are here to help
but we cant’ force you to do the right thing and learn THAT’S UP TO YOU

you can either learn how to do this
or
you can stand in line with all the other people that are going to get scammed and lose their money because they listen to fairy stories

UP TO YOU MATE

you didn’t answer to the most important thing in my post Martin.

i asked you personally and sincerely…are you profitable IN THE LONG RUN (sure you lose some trades, that’s not what i am asking) i am asking isn’t there a possibility trading with a broker is like playing a game of more sophisticated slot machine where you have more sophisticated tools but in the end the game is rigged (algorithmically) and the meta market between you in the trader is such that you will always lose more than you make in the long run? i know you lose money without education and a strategy…but do you actually win consistently WITH education a stratetegy and all that?

my guess is if you play chaotically you lose, if you play systematically than you win more but in the end still lose! (because the broker is manipulating the meta market) this is just one aspect from a larger game that’s made as a distraction (the tools the strategies) but it’s still a slot machine algorithm with the house winning at it’s root

did the wall fell down ?(methapphorically speaking) or did it just for a period of time so you put in more money and in the long run lose more

so how profitable are you Martin?

1 Like

you told me to read the full disclousure…but do you know the secret ingredient is in coca cola? no , nobody except some bosses do, it’s a house secret

you know where i am getting with this the “full discousure” is like the ingredient label on coca cola…but where is the secret sauce?

that’s one worth thinking about

hehe
Mate, GUESS ALL YOU LIKE

i mean here are a few more guesses of yours

INDEED, THAT IS THE QUESTION HUH

I mean, i could just be full of SHYTE couldn’t i ?

MATE, LET ME ASK YOU A FEW QUESTIONS OK
if you want to learn something

• If i actually answered this question

WOULD YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE ANSWER ?

I mean, LET’S BE REAL, with all the crap and the scams in the industry and considering that you don’t know me .
WOULD YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE MY ANSWER

i would guess to say NOT A CHANCE IN HELL
i would guess to say that YOU WOULD FORMULATE YOUR OPINION OF WHAT IS LIKELY

and LIKELY is… that i’m full of crap
that i’m probably broke and lose money all the time
that i’m just talking out of my rear end
that’s about right… yeah ?

Mate, Understand this ok
with all respect

it makes no difference to my life what you think
and i’m not going to sit here and try and convince you that i am profitable. I only said that to give you a degree of confidence that i know what i’m talking about because i’ve been through it

whether you believe or not is up to you (you probably won’t) and that’s ok, Most don’t

but my goal is not to convince you, it’s to help
BUT, NOT EVERYONE CAN BE HELPED, You , thus far, seem to be one of those

LET ME ASK YOU THIS AS WELL
with respect to this comment

Mate, why DO YOU NEED TO BANG YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE WALL
why do you NEED TO TRADE
if you can’t do this… don’t do i t simple

WHY DO YOU HAVE A BURNING DESIRE TO TRADE ?
maybe it would be useful to understand why you are trading to begin with

is it a fashion statement or about looking cool

• I’m a trader bro
  • I trade bitcoin
  • i trade binary
    crap like that that servers no other purpose but to look cool while you are really broke

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS… ???

as for those guesses , i’m not going to answer them becuase CLEARLY YOU WONT’ BELIEVE THE ANSWERS

hell, you didn’t even understand the first answer. so why would i bother with further answers

MATE. BOTTOM LINE OK

• You need to work out what you believe and what you don’t
  • You need to accept that when someone gives you advice, you need to take it and process it, Not reject it

I’m trying to help you here, I’m your friend in this (so to speak) I’m not your enemy mate,
but if you can’t see that , then i can’t do anything about that

it’s not going to help you to know how much money i’m making
i’ts not going to help you to have people tell you little fair stories
it’s not going to help you to waste your time with pointless conversations

it will help you to get you on the right track as quick as possible, THIS IS WHAT I TRIED TO DO

YOU JUST DIDN’T SEE IT
this is just how it works sometimes… ok

so…
What are your thoughts now

man to answer your question i didn’t want to trade just to be cool , i tought you could make money reliably !!

now…what i am thinking? mate my intuition and gut tells me that forex trading with a broker is at it’s root a more sophisticated form of slot machine/ roulette …only difference is if you know absolutely nothing and trade chaotically you lose ALL your money very quick…
if you are a bit more educated you win some money, you lose some money…but because it’s rigged in a much more sophisticated way than a simple slot machine (but at it’s core works like it) it knows your trading style, it knows a lot more about your personal psychology based on data analytics and statistics of how and what you will do…it even lets you win based on your strategy so that you eventually lose more in the long run

is you know nothing, you trade chaotically you lose quick…if you are educated you lose less but still lose in the long run…but like i said it’s a a slot machine at it’s root rigged so that the house wins…only more sophisticated and intelligent and adaptable (based on algorithms that are adaptable and change…and Artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms)

and like i said i think with or without the disclosure…you still don’t know the secret sauce…just a few inside people do, just like coca cola and it’s secret ingredient…that 's my take…i don t know

i also think it is made as such that it gives you a feeling of progression! but you are still in the machine!

i did answer it mate, I’ve said it many times,
but you wouldn’t believe my answer if i gave it to you… would you?

i mean, Look at this

hehe
and… what… I’m supposed to believe that NOW. if tell you “Yes , mate, i’m profitable in the long run” that you’re actually going to believe me hehe

of course you won’t , that’s clear

and as for this

mate. I’VE BEEN ANSWERING YOU SINCERELY THE WHOLE TIME
but i think , in my opinion that my sincerity too forward perhaps and is taken as rudeness
IS THAT POSSIBLE ?

as for this

i know what you’re asking, but again, are you going to believe any of this, that’s the question

of course there is a possibility
and it is rigged

but again… all these answers… are you really going to believe them

NOW LET’S LOOK AT THIS CLOSELY

i said 2 things

• I am profitable on the long run
  • yes they are rigged

I’M BETTING
You are not going to believe the first answer
but YOU WILL believe the second

THIS PROVES… YOU ARE BEING SELECTIVE IN WHAT YOU BELIEVE

so… from my point of view, there is no point giving you REAL ADVICE, because you are not going to accept it

you are going to accept WHAT YOU WANT TO ACCEPT.
you are not really interested in truth, you are interested in having A CONVERSATION

which… was my point from the beginning, this is a waste of time.

No. this is not true
IT DOESN’T ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THIS WAY
but FOR THE MAJORITY it does have to be
you need to find a way through it

but again… this will come back to you banging your head agsinst that wall… right
and you telling me that i’m full of shyte and that i’m spinning crap
RIGHT ?
because you don’t believe that i know what i’m doing

so… what’s the point of me answering this

and as i have said many times
YES YOU CAN
but, WILL YOU BELIEVE THAT… that’s the thing

because you are selective

mate,
look at my answer here… ok
i said this

YES YOU CAN

Now… YOU HAVE 2 CHOICES

1. Believe me
  2. Don’t believe

FACT IS… both answers are wrong
if you do (1) you are naive
if you do (2) you are stupid

the correct answer is… TEST IT FOR YOURSELF (this is what i said before)
but… you rejected this answer, and chalked it up as BANGING YOUR HEAD AGAINST A WALL

it’s up to you mate, IT’S COMPLETELY UP TO YOU

No
the truth is
if a person is greedy or stupid, they lose
if they waste time with promises of free cash deposits and things as such, they are playing with eye candy and are caught in a trap

if you do the math and work systematically AND EVENTUALLY FIND A SOLUTION
you will be profitable in the long run

let me put it another way (to show LONG TERM)

a friend of mine, not too long ago go a mortgage for $600,000 over 30 years
i’m showing him how to pay off that mortgage in around 6 - 8 years perhaps 4
so… is that an illussion… no

but again… do you believe it ?

SEE MATE, YOU ARE PROVING MY POINT

YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME , that’s the bottom line

i told you
THE WALL FELL DOWN (obviously it’s a metaphor) yes

and then you DREAMED UP THIS SCENARIO

NOW LET ME ASK YOU THIS

LOGICALLY… ok
Clearly , you are not believing me that i’m profitable
so. let’s assume that i’m not profitable

well. in that scenario, would i really come out and say “Yes, you’ve got me , i’m only profitable for a period of time and then i lose it all and then i put more money in” hehe
CMON MATE… SERIOUSLY

a Person who is losing , would not say that
what they would say is this…

“I’m profitable on the long term” hehe

so now what you have to ask yourself is this…
since you can’t tell the winners from the losers

WHAT DO YOU DO ?
also, Why wowuld i bother answering this when it’s really clear you do not believe

another question
WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE WHO HAS WHAT AMOUNT OF MONEY ?

WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE HOW PROFITABLE I AM ?
it’s not like … the amount of profit i have is what you are going to have
so… if i answer this

all i’m doing is … Opening the doors for more objections from your end… right ?

even if you say something like
"No… martin, seriously, i’ll believe you dude, how profitble are you"

Mate, truth is… YOU DON’T REALLY BELIEVE
in your mind… YOU DON’T BELIEVE… so there is no point answering that question

it all comes down to you mate

1 Like

man, i consider you buddy Martin , if not a friend.
i believe you, not 100% because that would be naïve like you said, but i believe you

maybe i should be reading more on the school of pipsology…anyways i was just hypothesyng and cheking out your reaction…one of my hypothesys is that winning and losing comes in cycles and it’s all a big conspiracy

but i may be wrong…any way i don’t have anything against you, sorry if you interpreted this
should get back to reading.

Thanks for the imput Martin!

it’s ok mate
it’s not the first time i’ve come across this which is why i don’t take it personally

but to me it appears that you view forex as a slot machine, if that is the case , it means you should not trade

as for this

ok, thank you and i respect that
but then let’s move to this…

but… YOU SHOULDN’T
that’s the point

i could be completely full of BS, how would you know ?

Now. if i am full of it , It will negatively impact your trading results if you believe me… ok
so… the smart decision is
Dont’ believe anyone, but Consider what everyone says
but, Test Everything that you do to make sure it works

sometimes, in this industry, the most honest person can be the biggest scammer
then
the biggest scammer can actually teach you things
but here is the really confusing one

you can get an honest person that is losing, but they will be totally convinced that they are making progress and they will tell others what to do (Even though the advice is bad) but they dont’ realize it’s bad
you gotta watch out for this one

which is why you should test everything
the bottom lines is … something either works or it doesn’t

i understand you mate
i understand it’s a tough slog… i get that

but each one of us makes a decision as to , will we put up with it or not
some people just don’t have the discipline for it, others do
others also have the committment but lack the knowledge

ON THIS FORUM YOU CAN GET THE KNOWLEDGE
it’s up to you to get the committment , we can’t give you that

at the end of the day mate (if you want to accept it) and … to come back to your orignal question

HOW DOES MONEY ACTUALLY CHANGE SIDES IN FOREX WHEN USING TRUE STP/ TRU ECN BROKER

Mate, Why do care /

When you go to McDonald’s , for example
you buy a Big Mac Meal

do you ask

“How does Mcdonald’s make money on this i mean and what costs are involved” NO
You just order the burger and eat it … right

well. in forex
all that matters is… Can you derive money from the market consistantly, that’s all it is
Why is the rest important ?

that’s the answer to your question
it’s a waste of time in my opinion

i would advice you put more effort into testing what you can extract from the market

well I am interested in how the actual process works (as I said in one of the posts like to know how things work under the hood)

I want to know the inner workings and process, that would make me a better trader…and it’s just natural to put this question, I would be ignorant NOT to ask

I am curious how the money flows (if it does) from whom to whom…I think this isn’t at all trivial but important