Who has studied this course "Bill Williams The Profitunity Home Study Course"

Hi every one

it’s a bill william’s trading Course and I want to buy it .

Is there any one that using this strategy ? I’ve heard that it is not working for today’s market , is it right ? Can I use it for forex ?

I need you help
King regards

Hi,

Well this is a PERSONAL opinion (but based on some experience anyway):

The ONE good thing: I looked at that same course (after buying all three books mind you) about four, possibly five, years ago (not sure but a good while ago) and it was nearly $6 000 back then!!!

That being said: after looking at the website after all of this time (today) it would appear that nothing has changed and I fail to see what MORE you’re going to get out of the course than what is already detailed in the three books (and that’s based on what’s still on the website and in spite of what the website indicates).

There are a few threads around here on his trading systems and indicators and, unfortunately, you’ll find most of them are not too complimentary.

The above being said and in all fairness: I tried the systems in the three books (well same system just different ‘takes’ really) and they didn’t work for me on FOREX. I don’t (very rarely anyway) trade FOREX anymore and I’ve never given the systems a second thought or applied them to trading equities. But let me say this: Bill Williams is (or was anyway) an equities trader (mainly although there are sparse examples of some FOREX trades in the three books). That’s the impression I get anyway. Just bear that in mind. Equities ‘move’ differenty from FOREX (of that I’m sure anyway). Whether or not they (still???) work on equities??? I know not but I don’t think that’s why you’re here (to trade equities I mean).

If you have that amount of capital available and want to trade FOREX: put it in a trading account (or save it for now) and look around here. Other than ‘trader psychology’ (which I don’t believe can be learned from a book but Bill Williams puts in a fine effort anyway): everything you need you’ll find right here for free. If you want to go the Bill Williams route: buy the books (dare I say FIRST???) (they’re a fraction of the cost of the course) but bear in mind my PERSONAL notes above is all.

Then again (sorry if I’m sounding like an ANALYST here i.e. no ‘straight answer’): take a look at the threads on the subject and PAPER-TRADE the systems. If they’re profitable for YOU: ‘go mad’ as they say (and buy the course i.e. if nothing else you’ll have a ‘hotline’ to them to ask them WHY the systems DO NOT work OR you can compliment them).

Regards,

Dale.

So, let me get this straight, one of the things you are saying is that a $6k course didn’t show you the way to riches, and you are not making any use of it any more, in my book that is not value for money, I think it vindicates what I keep saying, trading success is more down to the individual than much else.

Hello,

Nope: I never bought the course (although they did try a ‘hard sell’ on me when I had a query about something in one of the books which kinda ‘got to me’). Nope. I was battling with trading back then but THAT stupid I wasn’t!!! LOL!!!

But I did look at it (the website and the presentation) (back then and yesterday). Not be nasty but really: it would appear that it’s ‘the same old same old’ to be honest.

Told ya: my best value for money was my old Wilder book!!! I think it cost me $69 or something like that. That’s really all that was needed (for me). Well that, risk and money management, and ‘patience and restraint’!!!

Look: who am I (lil ol me) to knock him. For all I know: the stuff in the books (and who knows about the course) works quite well but I STILL don’t believe for FOREX trading (same as Wilder) and I’m not about to ‘change direction’ and ‘fix something that ain’t broke’ (at least I’ve learned THAT much)!!! And yes: unless convinced otherwise (which their website does not accomplish so far as I’m concerned) I fail to see what’s in a pile of DVDs and additional manuals given that (again from their website) it would STILL appear that it’s the same system. The only POSSIBLE advantage I can think of is the ‘direct line’ to them and who knows what that’s worth. That, and, well, Bill Williams is very big into ‘Zen’ and stuff like that which is a bit beyond me and my technical only mind I’m afraid.

Regards,

Dale.

1 Like

I must have miss read, either way, it kinda proves my / our point, that a $100 product is just as good as a $10000 product, it’s mainly down to the trader himself to implement his/her strategy as they see fit, the system may be around 20% of what you need, the other 80% down to yourself.

thanked your share. But it’s only $59 intead of $1oooo
thats cost from author of this courses

I have used it since a few years and it’s my Holy Trading Grail!
It still works for any kind of market in any time frame!! So that includes Forex.

There’s one condition though: Don’t just give up!!

It works like magic once you get the hang of it.

2 Likes

Can u advice does profitunity system works?and is it Gud to buy there course?