How Human Kind has saved the Planet from extinction!

I used to be relatively convinced by James Lovelock’s vision of the world as “Gaia” – A view of the Earth as a system which could repair itself in the event of any damage. We have seen the recovery of nature from bombings, Chernoble and pretty much any other disaster inflicted on it by humans, Asteroids or any other event.
We were both wrong. Until the Evolution of modern humans, Evolution has taken a fork destined to destroy ALL life on our Planet !
See here how the atmospheric concentration of a life giving gas, essential to all life had been steadily declining over 570 million years in a dramatic and inevitable way;
Here is a record of the last 570 million years of Earth, through warm periods and ice ages up to and including our current one

Here is a graph of the Carbon Dioxide content of the air for the last 150 million years showing clearly that it was desperately threatened by an ever decreasing atmospheric concentration of Carbon Dioxide. The concentration got down, it is believed to 180 parts per million and plant life dies at 150 ppm, so we can see how desperately close the Earth got to becoming yet another Dead Planet

When we look to find the reason for this problem, we find that “”Mother Nature” itself was the culprit, in the form of Evolution ! Here is a picture of the innocent looking life forms which were relentlessly sucking the CO2 out of the air and converting it into Housing for themselves (Stone)

Here is another picture of a pre-historic version, formed when CO2 in the Earth’s atmosphere was 2000 ppm

Remember that Coral reefs themselves are just collections of these creatures, somewhat smaller but existing in vast numbers.
Just when all appeared lost and CO2 got as low as 180 ppm just 30 ppm – That’s 3 parts in 100,000 above the “Death of plants” critical tipping point, in fact in large areas of the Earth plants had already started to die off and form great deserts.
Then along came a knight in shining armour in and started lighting fires to cook and keep warm with. Starting to release tiny quantities of this vital plant food. Soon this Good Knight discovered other places where this essential plant nutrient could be found in the form of Coal and later as Oil and Natural Gas. All of which he began selflessly turning into PLANT FOOD.

The result of even such a modest increment as he was able to produce in such a short time period was and IS AMAZING ! Parts of some of the hot deserts have started to come back into plant habitat and all over the world the effects are visible .

SO large has the effect been so far that even NASA cannot deny it

Next we see the result of raising the CO2 level modestly on the growth of trees in controlled conditions

Here we see that NASA are foreseeing a modest cooling of the Planet due to arrive shortly due to a diminution of the Sun’s activity

And then we see that of all “Energy forms” only 1.8% of current needs can be met from the “Solar and Wind” we have so far spent Triillions of dollars on! Clearly this fiction as a way of powering the energy needs of humankind just “Ain’t going to happen”

And we also know that “Fossil fuels” are 100% Organic and burn releasing only CO2 and Water (Some impurities can be dealt with relatively easily) – We have 400 years of Sun’s energy already stored in massive cost free “Batteries” already within reach Energy retrievable at very low cost using technology we already have.

Corbon Dioxide even promotes Human Life expectancy :smile:

In Conclusion
We know that the temperature of the Earth has risen only 0.8 deg C over 140 years, so why are the “Thermaggedonists” so all fired desperate to stampede the rest of us into blind panic that they are prepared propagandise and terrify our school children and bring them out as weapons to “Guilt us” into compliance with their demands that we abandon all forms of sensible energy NOW ? The answers to this question are contained above
1 – There is a “Maunder minimum” coming as even identifies by NASA – so cooling will resume – hence the ever shorter Thermaggedon dates – when it gets here they will be able to claim “There see how wonderful we are !”
2 – The Greening of the planet is already visible – so if they play the “Long game” – People will start to notice that there are parts of historical deserts that it is now possible to move back into !
3 – Clearly they are aware of these facts and are simply Panicking !

Actions

A -STOP THEM TERRIFYING OUR CHILDREN NOW !
B - Quit “Paris” and Build pipelines !
C – Give thanks to Humankind for stepping in – in the Nick of Time to Save the Planet from the last and FINAL Extinction event!

to see the full video (October 2015 London) - which Dr Patrick Moore - a founder member of Greenpeace who resigned due to Greenpeace Losing it’s way and rejecting science and logic - A PhD in Ecology and a very able scientist first gave in October 2015 in London - with the challenge that he WANTED it to be refuted by anyone able to do so. - To date - he has not had any of this refuted at all !

Note - There is ample discussion, charts, graphs and evidence regarding the “Global Warming” issue within this video - which is probably the most comprehensive and logical treatise I have ever seen.

3 Likes

so now you agree theres a global warming?

1 Like

You’re wasting your time talking to him, MrDE. He lives in his own little bubble and isnt interested in viewpoints he disagrees with.
Best off just ignoring him

1 Like

Viewpoints ? Narratives ? Stories ? Painting pictures ? What do they have to do with science ?

Show me ; facts, Logic, Rational thought, Scientific argument. That’s how we used to change peoples minds under the principles of Critical Thinking - (Look it up :wink: )

Sorry I’m too old to fall for the Postmodernist Agenda :smile:

1 Like

Here’s how the Thermaggedonists have hijacked the “Science” - There is really little difference between the REAL Climate Scientists and the Less committed ones that the Propagandists deliberately (and mean - spiritedly) brand “Deniers” - But Look at the input from Group 3 !

THAT is whence the problem emanates !

WHAT DO THE SCIENTISTS REALLY SAY ?

And on it goes… that’s labels - they often end with ‘ist’

For the casual reader - or the reader wishing to form a real opinion, the “Bad news” which these random words appear to be intended to mask -, A VERY Important Post with regard to “Climate Change” will be found in the post above his. It is short (5 minutes) and hugely relevant for those wishing to understand the reality of “Climate Change” science !

However, for the sake of convenience, I repeat it

1 Like

So global waming exist and helps the planet, is that what you’re saying?

1 Like

Hi Eric, thanks for taking a look.

Please watch my second video (what do the scientists say ?) - It’s only 5 minutes. Then read my post 1.

This, plus the video on post 1 will give you a great understanding of what I believe to be the reality - and though it may take an hour or so - surely that is worth the effort so you can actually KNOW what the reality is ?

If you just want an opinionated debate try “Climate Hoax” or any of the other Climate change threads - I’m hoping we can keep this one for real facts and real science. Try to make it the most informative thread ever, without the Propaganda - just real people having real discusions.

1 Like

It’s very cool that we have something like that located under something like that forum. I mean it’s great the we can have such discuss here. That means people have serious interest beside the forex and crypto currencies. Which is totally great anyway by many reasons.

1 Like

I have a few updates on the “Climate change” issue - I’m choosing to enter this one first as i want to link another post in another thread to it.

However, It seems that there IS NOW what seems to be a fairly reliable way of explaining some of the past actions and thereforeit is postulated forecasting teh future in a way which may be both useful and finally put this "CO2 = Global Warming to bed in a checkable and pretty certain way.

I have mentioned the role of the sun and given several links prior in the “Climate Hoax” thread - but now I think we may find it is actually definitive enough for us to take action as individuals to protect ourselves perhaps ?

1 Like

Wow! That is quite a detailed article and it is undoubtedly informative. Thank you for sharing this on the platform.

1 Like

Prof William Happer and the greening of the earth due to a better CO2 level and how this actually works from a Scientific perspective.