How i started forex

we all make mistakes, especially in trading, all the same, you cannot save yourself from everything

hello, EmJesse. You must be disciplined to succeed in forex. Any strategy is fine. What count are discipline and risk management. In addition, you must also study the markets to understand what makes it tick. That way, you can adapt your knowledge to any strategy and make it YOURS. Demo your unique view of the markets till you are bored to death and only then open a live account. You will do much better.

1 Like

I wonder what went wrong in your trading to make you lose the money. Have you consider making a journal and find the way to see what went wrong in your trading?

1 Like

Hmmm… that is why so many traders say about proper money and risk management. Next time read about these techniques and you will not get broke. You may have some losses but not broke.

1 Like
  • Connect a device to the internet. …
  • Find a suitable online forex broker. …
  • Open and fund a trading account. …
  • Obtain a forex trading platform. …
  • Start trading.
1 Like

Really sad to hear this. More often people only focus on the “money making” aspect of forex trading. While the reality is that 70-90% traders lose money. It means you are not alone, but the problem is that everyone shows the goodie-goodie side of trading and no one prepares us for this brutal truth. We also tell ourselves that I am gonna make money. But the other side of the reality hits hard.

I started forex trading with Invest and a good broker. And always try to gain knowledge.

1 Like

How did you find out forex even existed? For me it was a family member that showed it to me.

1 Like

Don’t stop pushing I tell you

Don’t lose hope , am starting to realize that

Hello Em, what’s your current stage of trading? Are you using demo or using the live? I am curious to know more!

I started forex trading quite a long time back. one of my friends was into forex trading and that is what motivated me to take it further.

I guess you invested your money before your good trading skill; maybe I know the reason of it? Greed or overconfidence?

It’s sad to hear about your losses but let me tell you, forex is a risky market and making money is quite difficult. There are many things to learn and practise. You also need proper risk management and stop loss. Always follow your plan and remain disciplined.

Hello, it’s more than 7 months and I’m really excited to know about your experience? What’s going on there?? Are you using demo or already started your live trading?

Why did you open your live account even though you were not sure on your trading skill? Make your trading skill 1st , then invest your capital!

Two years ago, a friend recommended me, and that is how I became familiar with trading and forex.

My friend is the reason why I started trading. I still remember the time I use to be very afraid of even learning forex. But one thing which keeps me going is the positive mindset and attitude of not giving up.

To trade Forex properly, you need two things- one is trading knowledge and another is a good trading broker. Big investment is an advantage.

1 Like

My brother recommended me. I am glad he did :heart_eyes: