Based on link below I am shocked how money is created.
Any thoughts please.
Pretty eye opening right?!?
What’s the craziest part of this for you?
Here’s another one I like, that also discusses inflation, crypto, and some history behind money.
In my opinion, the negative issues in monetary system are:
- Public awareness of such important tool is very weak
- System could get out of control anytime
- Banks creating digital debts by just typing then waiting for profit from housing has led to a nation of
borrowers and property hyper inflation at mercy of interest rate with risk of collapse.
- Bailing failed bankers at expense of people is immoral
- Income gap between working people and bankers is enhanced nonstop
- Build up of public debt is in a uncontrolled loop means constant tax rise and less spending.
- investment by banks in gambling industry is unbelievable.