How long have you been trading Forex?

guys kindly share your experience from your previous brokerages.

Is only past experience relevant? Can’t say that all past brokers were bad but I’m constantly searching for something you and test brokers which place emphasis on trading flexibility and low trading costs. I’ve tried 6 brokers so far, currently trade with IB, Tickmill and Hotforex. They all have their pros and cons as everywhere.

1 Like

wow. i have also had my share of bad experience but in the end it makes us know which is true and which is false

1 Like

very true this, but we all have been with good and bad brokers. it then helps us filter out the ones that arent suitable for our trading

1 Like

been trading for a couple of years, but always looking for different markets to trade. i like fx, crypto and metals mostly, but sometimes dabble in the exotics

1 Like

the one i use have 6 different asset classes and 300 trading instruments

I have been trading forex for nearly a year now. I am still learning and i spent the first couple of months using Demo.

1 Like

Did you experience issues transitioning from demo to live? I heard many traders find it hard to place and hold same bets (for the same trading setup as it was on demo) because emotional pressure forces us to close profitable traders too early and close losing trades too late. Did you have this problem?

1 Like

I have tried few brokers so far and my experience has been mixed with them, bitter and sweet. What I have learned in my trading journey is that no broker could be perfect, you need to find out one as per your set of requirements.
Currently, I am using coinexx and for me they are really good in fact better than some big names.

1 Like

wow! thats really cool, the one i use is not bad too, ACMBrokers. what i really like about them is that i have my own personal account manager, that i can call at any given time of the day.

Coinexx has a lot of bad reviews from fellow traders they lost money there because of bad quotes so be careful with them. I would instead recommend to try more trusted brokers like Tickmill, Hotforex, IB, Exness. FCA regulation is a must for FX brokers, imo.

1 Like