How long have you been trading forex?

Yes that why I asked ,especially trading with big a leverage.

2.5 years myself
It’s had it’s ups and downs, but I have learnt a lot from the journey. Definitely in the green.

I am new. I started trading only this year.

I have lost track by now. It’s been at least five years, probably more.

1 Like

Around 10 years may be. I really lost the actual beginning time.

Two years. I doubled my account in March 2020 as the pandemic was happening and have lost most of it since. Trying to turn it around in the meantime by risking small amounts and sticking only to strategies that actually work. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be, to say the least.

Over six years forex, since 2006 for stock trading/ dividend investing, and crypto for over four years.

Well I will be glad to say I’ve been trading forex, or will I say learning for a year now… Still finding it difficult to come up with a rigid strategy, well I’ve been profitable for a while tho… Planning of going full time live trading next year​:grin::grin:

I have started with the learning part recently with babypips forex course. Must say it’s quite interesting.

Coming to the end of my 3rd year now. Been quite the journey.

I can imagine. It’s been years for me too and I’ve had my ups and downs. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have been trading for more than 7 years and do not plan to stop. :smiley:

How’s that going. Did you start in 2017 during the crazy times or after?

Happy that I stayed the course though. Frustrating at times but ultimately rewarding.

That has been my attitude as well. I certainly had pretty bad an frustrating moments, but the good moments were worth it.

I started about two and a half years ago (this was after six months on demo). I’ve made a lot of improvements and started to make some profits in that time, but definitely hoping to see a lot more improvement over the coming years.

I have been trading for a year now, but there is still a lot to learn. And I am looking forward to it.