How many hours do you sleep?

Most certainly not, my sleep cycle is completely bonkers

I usually get around 7 hours of sleep, but ideally I need 8 or nine to feel well the next day.

1 Like

Yay, I am not alone )) Same here on the hours.

I had to share this. Found myself guilty in the first line. But itā€™s serious than what we know. Iā€™ve been into 5-6 hours category.

This is all true, but how to you improve your quality of sleep? Besides killing your loud neighbors I mean.

Yikes! Are you doing anything about it? :sweat:

I feel like thatā€™s a lot to feel well rested but thatā€™s whatā€™s supposed to be normal anyway. :sweat_smile:

It is a lot. Certainly, doesnā€™t make your life easy. But I like to think my brain needs a lot of rest because Iā€™m so smart :sweat_smile::sunglasses:

1 Like

9 hours on average but if i see that itā€™s 11 a.m. thatā€™s when i get out of bed because i dont like the idea of waking up after noon lol

1 Like

I donā€™t consider sleep as a pleasure rather it is basic human need that we have to respond in a timely manner. Thatā€™s why I try to go to bed always in time and experiment with the length to see what are the optimal hours for me.

Last night I crashed at 9:30 PM, so maybe that countsā€¦?

1 Like

Normally due to work and other commitments that I normally have, I get to sleep 5 hours maximum and usually there are always 3 but the strange thing is that I do not feel at all exhausted despite sleeping very little.

1 Like

I wish I could sleep that much daily. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha! No schedule to follow or something? :sweat_smile:

Wellā€¦ Are you doing anything to permanently fix your sleep cycle? :blush:

Whuuut?! But donā€™t you feel that might be bad for your health in the long run? :scream:

Not exactly, but it was good for a change to wake up at the same time as everyone else for a change!

1 Like

I do sleep like a lot of people like 8 hours like many many people I think, but it of course subject of change anyway. No matter how you put it. Sometimes you are lazy sometimes more. Sometime you are not. So you really need to have your own schedule.

2 Likes

Yesterday I slept for almost 12 hours after a four-day migraine and I still want to sleep, haha.

1 Like

I really envy those of you who get 8 hours sleep a day. :cry: