How many hours do you sleep?

Ahh so youā€™re ok with your current situation. Good for you. :blush:

I sometimes trade all three sessions, so you can just imagineā€¦ I really am trying to get away from that.

Sweet dreams.:sleeping:

1 Like

Oh myā€¦ That must be so toxic to your sleep. Sweet dreams. :blush:

I set alerts now on MT4 to wake me when I am getting close to support and resistance. I get the most sleep when I am caught in the middle of a trading range.

1 Like

@steveepperson Good for you that you found a way around it. I canā€™t imagine how your sleep was before the changes you made. :blush:

1 Like

Trust me, me too. In fact, I am okay with putting up with a lot of things as long as I donā€™t get a 4-day migraine.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sleep cycle update: after multiple days crashing between 9-11pm I just wasted my Saturday sleeping well over 14 hours.

I was desperately needing it!

1 Like

Yeah. I really canā€™t imagine. :sweat:

1 Like

Congrats! IMO, thatā€™s a Saturday well spent haha. :blush:

1 Like

YEP.

Great saturday, great weekend to nap away

1 Like

As it turns out you donā€™t need at least 6 hours of sleep every night. You can manage losing sleep on weeknights as long as you can compensate for it over weekends and thatā€™s what I do.

Usually I sleep between 5 to 6 hours. No midday naps. My body has been used to that routine over the years and it works best for me. I guess every kitty has his own rhythm to find and maintain. Just this weekend I overslept. I slept for 8 hours and i felt que horror all day! :scream_cat:

Find what works for you and stick with it! :smile_cat:

OMG just stumbled on this thread !

I sleep for England - going for gold in the next Olympics.
I only wake up for the London open and the New York open !

1 Like

Hahahah, well, that is one way to sleep, I suppose.

Iā€™m sleeping 7 hours and I feel like s**t to be honest, I donā€™t know why

If you are only sleeping 7 hours no wonder you feel ā– ā– ā– ā– .

You need to put some serious training in !

Iā€™m sleeping for 10 hours

Maybe youā€™re right but Iā€™ve never had any problems with the sleeping maybe I really should sleep more

I depends really if you want to do competitive sleeping.

Perhaps join a team :sweat_smile:

I alternate between insomnia and sleeping for half a day lately. :frowning: